X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HACKER! (video)

Originally posted by Mr_Gooch
    I have no problem with this hack, it is actually hilarious, but seeing that this got through punkbuster upsets me a little bit. Imagine the other stuff thats out there.
    if you only know where to look... you'd be surprised.

Comment

He knows how to use the Force big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gooch
        I have no problem with this hack, it is actually hilarious, but seeing that this got through punkbuster upsets me a little bit. Imagine the other stuff thats out there.
        Thats the reason i dont update PB manually. There is no point in updating it if it doesnt work. I could care less if there are hacks out there. Since PB doesnt do **** and ea doesnt care then i dont. PB is just worthless software that wont or ever will work. GO ahead hack i dont care. It doesnt ruin the game for me.

Comment

freaking neo doing his superman thing...

Comment

Unranked server. Too many tickets for a ranked server.

Comment

heh heh

Comment

What is it lately and all these hacks it seems like more and more people are getting there hands on them,i mean its like everybody and there dog has one soon its going to be one of those thing if you can beat them join them,kind of deal if PB dont get on the ball

Comment

Thats not a hack. And thats definitly not a ranked server unless someone has full access to one and enabled a mod on it. Because that is a mod that was released by a select few awhile back.

Comment

I saw a myg0t, he was voice spamming without getting blocked, but thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by TAW_DaSniper
                      Thats not a hack. And thats definitly not a ranked server unless someone has full access to one and enabled a mod on it. Because that is a mod that was released by a select few awhile back.

So if its a MOD then Mr_Gooch will have it installed ! Hey Mr_Gooch how about listing your MODs ???

Comment

I believe this guy's liablity is highly questionable.... I feel like im being taken on a roller coaster ride with this guys "explanations".

Comment

I am not shocked seeing this kind of stuff its more hilarious to see it.
                          Bf2 is gonna be one hell of a hackgame like FARCRY is.

Lets see how long BF2 will lass with all the hacks. :laugh:
                          In a few months it will be people using hacks vs people using hacks.

Comment

The physics you see the 'hacker' 'hacking' there are all server side as far as I know so he's not hacking. Wonder why we don't see Mr. Gooch jumping? Or shooting the enemy... Nice try... Gooch!

Comment

Hmmm... 420+ tickets? Seems like Gooch is telling a liittle white lie....

Naughty Naughty!:evil:

Try again Gooch!

Comment

Haha, I was wondering when you guys would figure it out. This actually 1 of 2 of our modded servers. Feel free to join and check it out @ 64.27.25.95:16567 or 64.27.25.97:16567 If you guys have any cool ideas, PM me and we will see if we can make it happen.

Changes so far include:

Unlimited Sprint
                                Force powered smoke grenades
                                Jump Height Increased
                                More powerful grenades
                                Longer lasting, more powerful arty, but the reload time will be alot higher.
                                Place 10 c4 at once(must reload after 5)
                                All weapons will be unlocked(So if you want to test one out before you get it)
                                We wil also be changing the vehicles around a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X