This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HACKER! (video)

Here is a video a some guys with jump hacks, and his smoke grenades pushed vehicles around like they are nothing. This was in a RANKED server!! Looks like punkbuster needs updated!!

Re: HACKER! (video)

whats his s/n

Comment

All of that looks like it could of been lag, except for the jumping, that was wierd, and it was probably cheating.

Heh, he jumped like twice as high as normal.

Edit: I just realised now that the smoke was his smoke nade, and it caused everything to move out of the way, ok none of that was lag, that's really wierd.

Comment

wow... hahaha i want to do that

Comment

Looks like a unranked server with the physics tweaked and maybe some other things....

Who told u it was a ranked server? and what server was it?

Comment

Definitely not lag, and those are damn powerful smokenades :O

Comment

I captured the video, and I'm 99% sure it was ranked because I have ranked checked in my filters options. Server was 9/32 when I join and he was spamming "everyone come to MEC base" and when we showed up he started to show off his hacks. It couldnt have been tweaked server settings because I would be able to jump high and do all that too. Right? His name was "donttellonme" with some numbers on the end. And i'm not sure about the server name I was in shock and didnt think of getting the ip or name. I will see if I can find it again, if I seen the name I will recognize it.

Comment

wierd... that looks like fun, i kinda wouldnt mine someone doing that lol

Comment

Next time, get a screen shot with his name, scoreboard, etc!

Also, If you do not select a spawn point, and click done!
                  You can move the view to where ever you want, you have to click done every 6 or 7 sec though!

Comment

This video makes me miss the jetpacks from Secret Weapons.

~Wolfgang

Comment

LOL that was funny, when the chopper was taking off and it goes flying sideways.. and when you see the guy jump up on the roof.

When I encounter cheaters, I never really get mad, they just make the game much more fun really. I mean bf2 can get a bit boring sometimes can't it? These people who make hacks are just adding a bit more, well, interest to the game.

Oh wait I get it.. he used hacks and ruined your precious score.. ok point taken.

Comment

I have no problem with this hack, it is actually hilarious, but seeing that this got through punkbuster upsets me a little bit. Imagine the other stuff thats out there.

Comment

I notice that there is 420 tickets remaining for the USMC side. Doesn'tthe Gulf of Oman 64 player map only have around 320 tickets?

Comment

he has been eating his beans...that why he is jumping so high....and the smoke greneades are magic

Comment

He also seems to have a super jump hack

Comment

Working...
                              X