Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't seem to get 5 repair points in one round. Any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can't seem to get 5 repair points in one round. Any tips?

You can also pick a buggy or jeep as an engineer and just roll around quickly to all of your armored vehicles - you can get quick repairs that way. If you take another engineer with you - you will both get repair points, get the job done faster - and if you are driving you get extra pts for transport, and for when your passenger gets a skill pt - you get driver assist pt or whatever it is called. You are an easy target, so never sit there long - that is the point of being in a faster vehicle - FAV works like a champ.

Comment

I did what LLJK said. Took two boats out in the ocean on the Oman map. I would open up on one boat, then swim over and repair it. It took a lot longer than I expected. Their system they use for scoring repairs is hard to understand. Sometimes a minor repair would get me a point in a sec. Other times, nothing, no matter how much damage. One boat would give me a point, the other one wouldn't. It was hard to figure out why. Oh well, I finally got the stupid thing. Thanks for the tip.

Now I'll go back to trying for something really hard like the 7 knife kills, the 7 pistol kills, or even the 13 explosives kills. I have been playing special forces or engineer and have yet to get 13 kills from explosives in one round. It's HARD! I really want that one because that's what I really like, especially as Spec Op and laying c4 and laying in wait. Of course, that's the problem, waiting for some sucker to come along so you can blow his ass up. One or two at a time just takes too much time.

Comment

C4 your arty uav etc, suicide, then repair... repeat... just kidding, but it would work!

Comment

Dont you get negative points for team damage like blowing up your own artillery? It's moot anyway now that I have gotten the badge.

Comment

I can't help but rack up repair points. I guess it depends on the servers you frequent. I usually play a Karland 16 player server but it's opened up to the size of a 32 (so the MEC have the base across the bridge). The opposition was doing a great job of blowing our stuff up and I was doing a better job of repairing it. lol

Comment

Blow up your arty with c4 then repair it.

Comment

Go on ANY map thats got plenty of armour battles and try to get in the thick of it(on foot or in vodnik/hummer) and keep repairing them like your wrench depended on it :P the front at karkand is good for this either side.

Comment

I got mine by repairing 3 artys, the uav, and the last point in a transport heli....i also had a hard time getting it

Comment

be special forces, blow up all your teams stuff, then repair it

Comment

Working...
                    X