No announcement yet.

Ever have some idiot bail on in flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ever have some idiot bail on in flight?

happens to me so many times lol o well right when i notice hes gone i just jump out to lol

Comment

hmm, sorry i've done it a couple of times, when there's no vehicle around on a large map, i sometimes have no choice but to take the chopper, but i can't fly. I try and type the words "I can't fly, sorry, bye" in teamtalk but the chopper almost crashes in the time it takes to type it, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Kozzmozz7
        although its "horrible" , "mindwasting" , "unbelievable" and so on, its also
        "fun" have a laugh with it, it can be annoying but see the happy stuff in it :-)

its just a way of having a cool laugh afterwards... just another way of thinking... its only one death i u cant ake i over by time, dont get stressed of something small :-)
        altough in REAL LIFE i would be **** and ***** too :-)
        Wow your right it is 'cool' and 'hilarious':laugh: :rofl: ...and here is me thinking you were a moron!

Comment

Ejector seats is a definate must. I have had countless times where my gunner ejects out only me to teamkill them. I have no idea the guy is about to bail and if I were to quickly roll left or right I manage to teamkill them. If an ejector seat was introduced this wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

I changed my name to FURRYBIRD and if you fly with me , I go down with the ship, I don't bail! I am a pretty good pilot, what I hate is in the cobera you do an attack run and you realize you're gunner bailed!

Comment

Comment

the worst is when youre in any transport chopper in the back -- ive said this a million times but it still ****es me off -- and you start typing something that ends with an E -- you know the rest

Comment

Originally posted by USAR_Uriel
                  i bail like that sometimes... whenever i talk.. whatever i say seems to always end in E... so when i hit enter... bam! i go flyin out the damn jet/chopper! its soooooo annoying! and def unintentional...
                  I do that too. Very annoying and embarrasing.

To the pilots who intentionally bail on full blackhawks - screw you.

Comment

Of course I bail out in secret. And I always laugh at those morons who dont make it in time to jump away. Sometimes they make it so I have to go there to shoot em into the face, rape their naked body and then go to my dark closet to jack off. Repeatetly.

Comment

Ive had it done before really doesnt bug me to much since i usally dont fly with a gunner but when i have a good gunner and he bails im just like ahhhh shh*t

Comment

Nothing more pathetic & selfishly ignorant than a person flying an attck chopper without a gunner. L O S E R !!

Comment

When your in a helicopter that is shot down to less than 3 bars and you are no where near a helipad, why do the passengers (ie gunner on attack heli) just sit in the cockpit and wait. In the time it takes the pilot to take evasive action and hit the Q key (then "Bail Out") the chopper blows up. I always stay in the chopper in these situations when I am piloting but I get frustrated at my copilot/s when they don't take the hint and get out to save themselves. One of the most tricky situations is facing gunfire from a heavy mounted machine gun of who's location you are unaware, for the heli's health bars drop fast and if your not paying attention as a pilot, you and your crew get screwed.

Comment

Yeah, once the comander took a f-15 in the 32 player operation clean sweep and he flied to an outpost and bailed, luckely i noticet and took the controll over the plane and got some bombing kills. (Wohoo, Im corporal in the forum)

Comment

That happened to me on Daqing with the F15. Only it was on purpose. Some clan whose name I won't mention, crashed the F15 and I was already waiting for it in the hangar before they had their little accident. They spawn, come over to the hangar and one of them manages to get in before me and I end up in the CoPi seat. He tells me to get out, I don't respond. He takes off and starts flying around, then aims the jet with the ground in a steep dive and bails out at the last second and lawndarting me into the ground. He tells me 'It is our jet', as in him and his cronies afterwards. Jet spawns, they get in, I put 2 blocks of C4 on it and blow them up on take off and asked them how funny it was now. They didn't say anything. Jet respawns, I slap some more on there, they decide to surround me and pretend to be internet tough guys, I stab one of them and they decide that they aren't going to do anything about except get back in the jet. I blew them up in that very moment and myself along with it. Rinse, repeat til the auto kick stepped in and booted my ass out for the rest of the map. I came back in at map switch and ****ed with them some more, they left the server.

The End.

Comment

@ Gunner - hilarious...!!!

I don't mind it...but at least give me a heads up so I can take over the controls or bail out with you.

I can recall sitting in a helo wondering why the pilot was just circling and going higher and higher and higher...until I realized...duh! He bailed and I'm sitting there on my thumb...sheesh.

A heads up...thats all I ask for...

Comment

Working...
                                X