How do I Report Stat Padders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I Report Stat Padders?

I was playing the other night on the Oman map. Same thing, two guys has huge numbers. I asked out loud what they were doing. One guy said "oh, their under the ship reviving." I don't know exactly what that meant or what they were doing to each other to get those huge points but not long after I asked about it, they left. I guess they were afraid of being kicked/banned for their obvious cheating. They weren't doing a dam thing to help our team win so they should be banned for life.

Comment

My guess is:

TA|-Geiz- (US) - was killing Sakes (china) and TA|-Opiak- (China) was there to revive him. When Sakes got up - he probably dropped ammo to get his 115.

The should be reset - and they do ruin the game for others - they are not helping the team to win - so if they were on my team I would be ****ed for getting another loss recorded.

Comment

Yah, the entire server was ****ed off at them. Its just not fun to be working your butt off for 2 months trying to get Corporal, only to see morons doing it in a week. No skill involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ind1go
          it DOES affect my enjoyment of the game, and I'd bet it does for others too. Just because you don't care don't assume others think the same.

Clearly the stat padders shown are affecting other people's games as they are going to easily win the gold stars and other awards, not to mention my experience in game as they don't help out my team or hinder the opposition.

besides, something else looks wrong with that screenshot - how does the guy get 178 kills without there being 178 deaths on the otherside...
          there wouldnt be 178 deaths on the other team because the guy he was killing was being revived so it doesnt show up as a death

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
            there wouldnt be 178 deaths on the other team because the guy he was killing was being revived so it doesnt show up as a death
            Oh, right! I did take a pic or two of the killings taking place in the upper left corner text scroll, Im not on the comp with BF2 so I cant post it, so maybe I can get the dying guys name.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltedjoint
              How 'bout you pay attention to the $50 you spent on the game and mind your business? Did thier stat padding stop you from killing other people? Did it stop you from spawning? Did it stop you from being revived? If the answer is no to those three questions then your $50 investment is still working. Mind your fuggin' business stoolpigeon.
              Nah I agree with that dude. Will it make you feel better if their Account get deleted? Odds are you will probbaly never see them again.

Comment

Working...
              X