• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Report Stat Padders?

Okay, got three people.
    TA|-Geiz-
    Sakes
    TA|-Opiak-

How do I report these guys who buy a $50 game and decide to not really play it?

Re: How do I Report Stat Padders?

I believe you can send it to EA support site i really dont know,but i would find out and turn them in so they can lose there account,damn stat pad whores

Comment

How 'bout you pay attention to the $50 you spent on the game and mind your business? Did thier stat padding stop you from killing other people? Did it stop you from spawning? Did it stop you from being revived? If the answer is no to those three questions then your $50 investment is still working. Mind your fuggin' business stoolpigeon.

Comment

Originally posted by wiltedjoint
        How 'bout you pay attention to the $50 you spent on the game and mind your business? Did thier stat padding stop you from killing other people? Did it stop you from spawning? Did it stop you from being revived? If the answer is no to those three questions then your $50 investment is still working. Mind your fuggin' business stoolpigeon.
        moron....

Comment

I must say Wiltedjoint ...

Comment

Fripple, how does my response make me a moron? Stat padding isn't cheating. It doesn't give another player an unfair advantage over me. The original poster acts like he has the right to tell others what they should do with thier $50.

(RUS) Hunter, would you care to finish that sentence?

Look guys I'm not a big fan of stat padding either but at the end of the day it is not cheating. It doesn't affect my gaming experience nor yours. Now if the player with the most points was getting a big fat paycheck from EA then I might whine about it. Until then let asshats be asshats. It's a free country.

Comment

it DOES affect my enjoyment of the game, and I'd bet it does for others too. Just because you don't care don't assume others think the same.

Clearly the stat padders shown are affecting other people's games as they are going to easily win the gold stars and other awards, not to mention my experience in game as they don't help out my team or hinder the opposition.

besides, something else looks wrong with that screenshot - how does the guy get 178 kills without there being 178 deaths on the otherside...

Comment

explait, look it up. what im looking at is a mistake made giveing someone else and unfair advantage.

Comment

Fripple, how does my response make me a moron? Stat padding isn't cheating. It doesn't give another player an unfair advantage over me. The original poster acts like he has the right to tell others what they should do with thier $50.

(RUS) Hunter, would you care to finish that sentence?

Look guys I'm not a big fan of stat padding either but at the end of the day it is not cheating. It doesn't affect my gaming experience nor yours. Now if the player with the most points was getting a big fat paycheck from EA then I might whine about it. Until then let asshats be asshats. It's a free country.
                  Yes it is cheating moron!! where the hell have you been for the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Let me guess... you're a pathetic stat padder yourself.

Best Round Score: 192
                    From your own stats... so maybe you are/were.

Comment

Indigo is right there is not enough deaths on the screens ??? Forum padding?

Comment

It isn't cheating? ROFL @ you. They are obviously gaining an unfair advantage as they are obtaining a rank unfairly meaning they are able to beat people to being commander almost everytime, gaining all unlocks allowing a further advantage.

Idd he labelled a MORON is my book too! MORON!

Comment

It most certainly is cheating. I was in a game with these goomba's late last night. The rounds were jacked up due to their circle jerking one another.

I did manage to find their lil triumverate and Deathrace 2000 them right before Admin showed up and banned'em.

I'm really hoping it's a clan wide wiping of points.

Fandros

Comment

OH dear wiltedjoint!! and these 3 guys obviously need 2 b owned!! the hard way!! yeh a nice stat reset would just about do the trick :laugh: and of course stat padding changes the gaming experience!!! wot the hell du think the last few weeks have proven!!!

Comment

As for not enough deaths. I think there was a 4th that was their tackling dummy for lack of a better term. It was a 64 player game so the dummys score would be so low as not to show I think.

Fandros

Comment

Working...
                              X