Newbie things you do (Part2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Newbie things you do (Part2)

Just the other night - tank rolled up on the spawn - I was engineer. I throw an AT mine on the tank (good tip from the boards) - guy panics and hops out, so I hop in his tank and kill him with the machine gun (alt fire) from his tank - lol. I still remembered the AT mine on the tank, so I knew not to move - an enemy tank rolled up and was smoking. A squad member spawned in the gun to my tank, and I shot the tank that just rolled up and killed him...a second later I was dead and I had TK'ed my teammate in the gun with an AT mine.

When the main gun fired, it pushed my tank just enough to set off the AT mine that was on my tank - lmao....newb.

Comment

Originally posted by Spunge
      It's funny when people throw nades and M203s at tanks

That's not funny. It's a Final Act of Defiance.

J.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakypjc
        Boats seem to get me more than jeeps, ram a boat on shore, jump out and it slides back over you! you wouldn't of thought that a RIB could do so much damage.
        or it crushes you on the loading ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by XM DUDE
          or it crushes you on the loading ramp.
          Yeah, boats on ramps, and jeeps on hills always screw me over :/

Comment

Originally posted by peekj
            I tend to get so excited when throwing C4 that after I've thrown the last pack and my guy automatically gets out the detonator, I blow myself up right away.

Very very embarrasing....
            LOL.

I always do that. It's so humiliating. My other team members are like 'why did he just smoke himself'?

Comment

Originally posted by FrontAxle
              Playing as AT, I will peek around the left side of a wall or building until I get a clear shot through the viewfinder, launch my rocket and have it explode on the wall or building. I always forget the rocket comes off my right shoulder and that I need to stand a little farther away from the wall. Happens way more then I'd like to admit to.

This happens to me on rooftops a LOT. I'm either lying prone and the rocket gets caught on a ledge, or it hits one of the many railings on a rooftop.

I'm also guilty of trying to throw C4 in a hurry and fat fingering the number keys, resulting in a grenade suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                I do that out of desperation

Do they cause any damage at all? I would think they would a little...
                It takes about 20. I spent a day blowing up tanks in different ways.

My n00bness: for some reason I can never hit "9" when it really counts...

Comment

Originally posted by Attila
                  My n00bness: for some reason I can never hit "9" when it really counts...
                  Same problem here, that's why I bound it to Backspace. Wayy easier to hit because it's a much bigger key. I still hit Enter by accident sometimes though...:cry:

Comment

Trying to get a seat in a full black hawk for a long time, and when it flew away I pressed "e", omg I felted so stupid, why did I press "e" ?

btw It takes exactly all your grenade launcher ammo to destroy 1 undamaged apc

Comment

Working...
                    X