Anybody's K/D ratio as bad as mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody's K/D ratio as bad as mine?

Think tank/jet good K/D's for me, ground pounder baaad vary baaad.......
    I have about .97 for sniper, I guess I suck at ground combat. I used to have an overall of .6 now it is .85 and rising.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline_hun

Buddy, I wouldn't show my sig with best round over 400. Noone loves padders....
      Im telling u now that u r a dam $tat Padder caz u hav nearly 1000 deaths and nearly 6000 kills that ****in Bull$h!t

Talk ur way out of that im-too-good-for-normal-battlefiled2-play padder
      Sargeant Marshall :guns:

Comment

yea many ppl do have bad k/d ratio...but its normal..i try to get as many kills as possible without getting killed to much...but as you can see in my stats im a tank whore..so im getting a lot of kills

Comment

I've got 325 more deaths than kills, but the amount is getting smaller the better I get.

Comment

My K is terrible.
            Kills, 1394
            Deaths, 2071

Comment

Tank whores are screwing my ratio. But I'm practicing to screw up theirs eventually
              There's no shame in going negative. As long as you do something for the team. K/D ratio is overrated.
              It depends a lot on how you play the game. I have no problem keeping a 5:1 ratio if I go sniping, or 3:1 in a tank, or camping as specops shooting people in the back.

My style of play is to go out, and give all those tank and chopper whores as hard of a time as possible Even thoug they kill me often, the all know I'm coming back for them, even if it's just to distract them from my teammates.
              Heck, if I'm out of ammo I'll just keep the scope of my SRAW pointed at them to keep them alert from the constant beeping lol

I will never judge a player by his rank or his K/D ratio. I'll need to see him on the battlefield to form an oppinion.

I consider myself "Kanonenfutter"

Comment

i have jsut over a 2/1 kdr. i play as assault and sniper.

Comment

I started off with a terrible k/d ratio ... I only use one acc. Spent a while learning and getting owned :P ... However with a bit of hard work and improved accuracy I have just pulled myself up over the magical 1:1. Using the SAW on Karkand has helped quite a bit, as well as sniping on sharqi.

--unreb

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline_hun

Buddy, I wouldn't show my sig with best round over 400. Noone loves padders....
                    LoL That isn't a pad, Come play a map with me and I shall get a Su-34 or F-15, with 64 players and you watch how fast I can get 400 pts. Then you won't cry padder, you will cry cheator, nub.

Comment

Originally posted by Sargeant Marshall
                      Im telling u now that u r a dam $tat Padder caz u hav nearly 1000 deaths and nearly 6000 kills that ****in Bull$h!t

Nice one Einstein, you can use tracker to see where I play and come play me tough guy and see if I really pad.

One more thing, 90% of my points are by Plane and Tank, I have never scene some one hop in a tank kill someone have a friend pop out and revive have me do it again over and over or even do it with a plane. You idiots assume it was a pad because you can't rape in a plane like I. Get over noobs

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                        LoL That isn't a pad, Come play a map with me and I shall get a Su-34 or F-15, with 64 players and you watch how fast I can get 400 pts. Then you won't cry padder, you will cry cheator, nub.
                        Try to explain to someone else that one of your 29 games on Kubra dam you bombed so magically, that you got over 200 kills! Think man! 200 kills is more than the 2/3 of the 64-player tickets.
                        Understand? The only way to get 200 kills is to kill somebody who is revived, comprende? I play in a clan, we have a very good plane pilot.. usually he makes 50-60 Kills with 2-4 death on Clean Sweep 32 player. You wanna tell us you made more then 200 kills? Tickets, man, tickets. They say YOU ARE A LIAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Sargeant Marshall

I'd be careful when passing out such accusations....while the stats are impressive, it comes down to what he's doing. That type of k/d ratio is easily achieved with a good pilot/jet whore..

A clanmate of mine said the other day "if it wasnt for people ramming into me, I'd never die in a jet".. I've watched him go 29-1 in a jet, I've seen other pilots say "man, f#@$ youre good".

Point is, if he's in a jet, and good at it, that score is nothing....

As for myself, I'm one of those stubborn types that will defend a flag untill its white, usually dieing several times in the process. I'm not really concenred with k/d ratio. My kd in a tank is good 2.8 or so, and its close to 1.0 or a tad over w/sniper and assault, but for the most part i'm around .7-.8 or so.

Comment

If I am on foot my K : D ratio is about the same as yours considering I play medic alot.

However, I have JUST over 1:1 K : D ratio because of being commander and vehicles. For most people, it is all about being in a vehicle or learning how to run from one if you are not.

Comment

I have no problem with his K/D, but 418 points as best round is CLEAR PADDING. And since it's clear padding, his stats don't concern me anymore. Even if he is a kickass pilot who padded only once.

Comment

Stat padders ... sigh.

Anyways ... this is my first BF game so my first 50 hrs I was well below the 1:1 mark. Since then I have been getting 2:1 ratios and have gotten my K up to 1.23 and still climbing. Too bad I can't erase those first 50 hours of play.

I'm almost always on foot (or hummer) as an assault guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X