Headsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headsets

OK, I'm interested in a headset. Nothing fancy. What can you recommend and where (in the US) can it be had?

I hear guys with headsets when I'm on a squad. It seems to really help.

Also, where do you plug them in, the sound card? If so, what port? Thanks.

Re: Headsets

I suggest the Logitech Extreme PC Gaming Headset. I've been using it for 1/2 a year and they still standing strong, unlike my previous headset, which failed on me in 3 months(Logitech Internet Chat Headset.

Comment

if you logitech one failed on you why would you buy another one from the same company

Comment

Logitech Premium mic/headset - Walmart

I picked it up about two weeks ago, I think it was around $25.00. Really comfortable, from what I'm told the mic sounds good, and the speakers actually have bass!! (I was used to really cheap iPOD earphones)

Comment

I use the free one that came with Battlefield 2. Works fine for both BF2, Vent, and TS, =)

~Salad

Comment

I just use a mic headset - all sound comes from my surround sound. I didn't like the BF2 headset too much - it was a bit tight on my huge noggin - plus I like to have the sound in my speakers instead of everything in headphones. What is the point in having surround sound if you don't use it. Also - having the subwoofer cranked up helps you feel all the explosions and shots, etc.

Comment

Hehe. I have sound coming out of both my speakers and my headset. Creates this really cool 'fake' surround sound effect. A simple sound splitter did the trick,

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                Logitech Premium mic/headset - Walmart

I picked it up about two weeks ago, I think it was around $25.00. Really comfortable, from what I'm told the mic sounds good, and the speakers actually have bass!! (I was used to really cheap iPOD earphones)

Right on i got the same set, i have had it for almost a year now, verygood set. ANd I got it at wallmark for 25.00 lol

Comment

Best middle of the line headphones ever are right HERE.

I cant stand the ones going behind the ears.

Yeah plug em into your soundcard.

Comment

I know dude, the behind-the-head ear/headphones are sh!t. Emphasis on SH!T.

Comment

Sennheiser pc160 easily.

Comment

What headset would you require for me? i am looking on spending at least as posible but i want a decent headset (Shops in England)

Thanks

Comment

Logitech® Premium Stereo Headset. Great bang for the buck. Plugs 3.5mm mic/earphone.

Chris

Comment

Chris have u gota clan? can i join? i am looking for a US clan but currently based in England!

Thanks

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by unisole
                              What headset would you require for me? i am looking on spending at least as posible but i want a decent headset (Shops in England)

Thanks
                              I got a £15 one from Game, its sturdy and I haven't had a problem with it, Mic is good quality and the speakers are decent, can't remember what its called but heres a http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.asp...412&mid=282790

I'm pretty sure its this one, but not 100% sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X