Probabilty of Vehicle Physics Fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probabilty of Vehicle Physics Fixed?

How likely is it that you think EA/Dice will fix the vehicle physics in the next patch? If it has allready been anounced that they are going/not going to fix the problem redirect me please...

Re: Probabilty of Vehicle Physics Fixed?

if youre talking about running people over, it will be fixed so that players dont get run over so easily

Comment

if your talking about the actual vehicle physics than i very much doubt that it will get fixed. there hasn't been enough of an uproar over it for them to consider.

Comment

I dont see whats so broken about the physics to begin with

Comment

they are really good except for two things i can think of:

Helicopters should be able to change altitude A LOT faster, not really slow and smooth all the time.

Jets need to glide when you let go of the thrust button, DICE forgot to put momentum into that, or else they made it so that you can .... put your thrusters to backwards or something...

Comment

found this somewherer
            ""........
            Improved physics of vehicles against soldiers so that soldiers are not as easily killed by moving vehicles.

Auto team balance no longer moves the commander or squad leaders to the other team.

Limits placed on ability to point farm.

Criteria for gaining ranks and awards has been changed.
            ........""

Comment

they are really good except for two things i can think of:

Helicopters should be able to change altitude A LOT faster, not really slow and smooth all the time.

Jets need to glide when you let go of the thrust button, DICE forgot to put momentum into that, or else they made it so that you can .... put your thrusters to backwards or something...
              Give me a serious break..

If anything aircraft should be patched so they are weaker to prevent them from horing the entire theater. You must be kidding

Comment

Originally posted by rauber
                found this somewherer
                Where is somewhere? Do you have a link?

Comment

just google for

bf patch 1.03 changes

Comment

Originally posted by scott111
                    Give me a serious break..

If anything aircraft should be patched so they are weaker to prevent them from horing the entire theater. You must be kidding
                    Go get in another jet, they're not hard to bring down. Once a jet gets on them they're more concerned with other things.

If anything would combat the jets, it would be the way the AA missiles work, not the strength of jets. That only multiplies the chance of a TK tenfold from a stray missile, and we all know that happens way too often already. If the missiles would lock onto one target and fire at it, and not veer off after getting to it, it'd be fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X