Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just A Warning about the BlackOps Platoon RANKED server

Originally posted by Adriankat
    Usually, I don't trust clans named BlackOps. Thats such an uncreative and childish name.
    Not really. The only one that uses the name ingame is me to the extent of my knowledge.

Comment

bah, who cares. Go play somewhere else!

Comment

Originally posted by Adriankat
        Usually, I don't trust clans named BlackOps. Thats such an uncreative and childish name.
        I usually think the same when I see a server like that, let's say it wouldn't be the first server I would join. And hearing all this I won't join it at all.

Comment

IMO they're just trying to promote team play and co-operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spunge
            IMO they're just trying to promote team play and co-operation.
            Yes but you its their idea of team play and cooperation. It blows since when there is no teamwork there is nobody to repair commander assets and thus for bringing you to the forgone conclusion that you would eventually need to drop supply crates or retire.

Comment

How can that be stat padding? Stat padding is when you have friend blowing away ammo and you're re-supplying, or half injuring himself and you're getting heal points, damaging your own vehicle to get repair points etc. I've seen people doing this in deserted corners of maps. As for a server kicking you if you drop a crate on a destroyed Arty, that's just stupid. A few days ago I entered a server that said you would be kicked if you Bunny hop!! Seriously! I hopped quickly out of that one, can't remember the name though, but talk about ludicrous.

Comment

I've seen a lot of this lately on the non-EA ranked servers. Apparently, some don't like the origional format of the game the way it was origionally designed, so they create their own. No chopper capping, bunny hopping, must join a squad, etc etc.

I usually read their rules, and if they get too carried away, then I move on. There are plently of servers that stay with the standard game format.

Comment

report to EA

Comment

This is what the EA Official servers are for!

Comment

Working...
                    X