Just A Warning about the BlackOps Platoon RANKED server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Warning about the BlackOps Platoon RANKED server

They will kick you, if you the commander and you Fix your own Commander tools, they conderiser it "STAT padding"

I know its there server there rules, but i though let you guys who like to be commanders know

Re: Just A Warning about the BlackOps Platoon RANKED server

i wont play there thanks

Comment

Hmmm that's simply beyond retardation.

Comment

hmmm, pretty soon you won't be able to heal yourself as medic, nor resupply yourself as support...can i get a "duh" please...

Comment

I agree with the supply crate not re-pairing equipment. It should take a physical body to do that, just like repairing a tank etc. Good chice for that clan.

The ammo/Heal thing I havent heard of, and will believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayter_Maximus
            I agree with the supply crate not re-pairing equipment. It should take a physical body to do that, just like repairing a tank etc. Good chice for that clan.

Dude are you serious? I can't do that anymore!?!? Crap. Thats how I repair stuff usually. Supply drop that ****!

Comment

Haha man, when I first saw the post I thought they were talkin about you, then I noticed it was a clan. LoL I was about to pop in here and see what you did.

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but i think u cant get points for repairing or resupplying or giving health when u are commander, or can you?

Comment

No, you don't get points for that stuff as commander.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                    Hmmm that's simply beyond retardation.
                    sounds about right

Comment

Usually, I don't trust clans named BlackOps. Thats such an uncreative and childish name.

Comment

Originally posted by Slayter_Maximus

I was doing by hand that is what was messed up

And guess what my command score was? a wooping 25 when i got the kicked,

Comment

I play there sometimes. Decent players, (often better than me) But, I've never been commander there so Who cares about what I say? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grapeapplesnapple
                            I play there sometimes. Decent players, (often better than me) But, I've never been commander there so Who cares about what I say? lol
                            yea i was having a good time until that happen, in there motd, it says Commander only commands, But i had to get out and fix my **** or i couldnt command

Comment

soon EA will own them hopefully because thats corrupting the game point system and gameplay blah blah just like knife/pistol only servers your not allowed to restrict or limit people to the weapons thye can or cant use or not capping bases blah blah.... right?

Comment

Working...
                              X