How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

it was when they where testing the game...they couldent put all the stuff in because they promised a date just like halo 2....thats why it is so different...i wouldent mind those missiles on the side of the blackhawk

Comment

Originally posted by 44-89
      it was when they where testing the game...they couldent put all the stuff in because they promised a date just like halo 2....thats why it is so different...i wouldent mind those missiles on the side of the blackhawk
      um... they delayed the game from its first "release date" so that line of thought is kinda bunk.

Simple answer is: They made it more appealing to CSS players. They decided not to use all the nice features (laser designating, fastroping, nightvision, character & weapon/kit customization, the whole Clan HQ thing, 128 player maps) partly because they were dumbasses and started promising things they couldn't deliver, but a lot of it was from obvious nerfing decisions, as half of these feautres didn't fit there idea of what BF2 should be (arcady... and buggy apparently).

I'm just waiting for more good mods to come out, PRMM has actually made BF2 playable for me... can't wait to see total conversion mods in the winter (FH2, POE, BF1918, Shattered Faith, etc). Mods are gonna be the reason people play this game 9 months after its release, as the patching and support have NOTHING to do with what the players want, and if they do, then they are buggy and take another month to fix.

Comment

Hear hear, i cant wait for special forces to comeout, i hope it has many of the things we see in the video and some. Xfire just had a video on it, but im sure everyone has seen it already. ANd ya i cant wait tell after year when many of the cheaters, noobs, dumbasses and young ones leve the game. I hope many goto the noobish xbox 360 BF2 hehe. Ahh im just joking i may get myself a xbox 360, cheaper then a 500 nvidia 9000 (lol). O well game right now is still fun!

Comment

The ironsights looked so much better in those vids. And the SF models looked like SF with those helmets

Comment

Thats not special forces its DELTA force. So i still think you guys ask to much. BF2 is a great game and obviously you guys don't apreciate anything.

Comment

Originally posted by $G-MONEY SMITH$
              Thats not special forces its DELTA force.

Um.... what special force is it supposed to be? Force Recon, the SF of the marines? They don't looks like the SF in BF2. Those guys actually look like Delta force, BF2's SF guys don't look like special forces, minus the c4, they are the average marine in iraq right now... just give them a helmet not a tottally unportective hat...

Comment

Uhh, in the movie he has DELTA gear on. So yes, it is DELTA.

Comment

Working...
                X