How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

Did you notice that WE are talking about the graphics? So what. Half of these features would be lame anyways. I don't want to pick my character and all that crap. I just want to play the game, Which is fun as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by storlied
      Like I said Mr. Pillbill, "Pessimist is a word used by optimists to describe a person who sees things for how they really are." Do you agree with that statement? Honestly.. (I'm not asking if you agree with what I'm trying to apply it to, but the statement in general.... Think about it....seriously) but anyways...if you think the **** in the video is complete crap and the game we have now is so much better, all I have to say is............wow............
      shut upppppppppp

Comment

Originally posted by storlied
        okay, example....or sumthin idk.... if the game came out like it was in the video....would u sit there sayin crap like "hey, it would be better to have a ****ty menu, different player and weapon models that look like crap and physics that are way cut down than this.....hell yeah guys, awesomist".... oh **** u, u god damn queers... you KNOW it would be a better game if it were like that, as for balance and performance, bandwidth....their a damn game company, they would overcome their problems...AND IF U DARE SAY THEY DID BY MAKIN THE GAME ALL ****IN ****TY! UR ****IN RETARDED!...ugh........*sigh* you people make me angered.....
        Lol, I think you need a Temp BAN. People can not state an opinion? Wow I think you are the Jackass here. You were just like me, a crazed physco. You are trying to tell me that in the video the player models and weapons look better? Well thats your opinion, so good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by razor
          ok FIRST OFF look at the back of your bf2 game box,it haves that choper with the missles, false advertisement.
          ONO FALS ADVURTIZEMINT

Comment

dont get me wrong ,this game looks ****in great...but u know....whatever...its not gonna change....

Comment

The early hypes showed there was going to be laser guided missiles, the graphics were top quality and generally everything they are putting into special forces existed. However, due to marketing reasons mostly but also they wanted to release the game on generally mid-spec computers they toned things down.

http://www.gametrailers.com shows a heck of a lot of stuff missing in the actual game. I reckon they gonna be putting these into expansion packs to milk some money. Thats just my opinion.

Comment

hmm I still think Source looks better

Comment

Source in my opinion is one game that has great net code. Not once has it failed on me. The graphics are amazing and is so responsive. When you click the canel button by god it stops loading the map in instants. Why can't all the game be like that

Comment

(Havent watched the vid yet)

Is it not bf2 on a next gen console?

PS removing things from a game isnt always a bad thing.

Comment

• Re: How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

From my understanding BF2 is only being released on consoles such as, PS2 and XBox. If it were to be released on Xbox 360 (which will suck btw) and PS3 (which will totally own) the game will in no doubt look amazing.

Comment

Thats a very good question..

and I want you all to note that the chopper drops off his men to
                        take a point, he doesnt just hover there to take it..

Comment

You guys have to be 12, theres no way your adults as most of you state. this is hilarious. Do you think in a promotional video there going to show a blackhawk flying around taking flags? I dont think so. I dont know if you noticed but the player models look absolutly dredful in that video. They are very blocky. I just dont see what you are talking about in way of graphics or whatever, I must not be watching the same video.

Source, well most of you dont realize how many shortcuts they take in order for good proformance. Most of the game is low poly and 2D, and they use high res textures to make things look nice. I use to think like you. Source doesnt even have that great of physics. They have good bone structure for characters. That is the only good thing about source, the player models are great and so is the lip syncing.

Comment

i run this game with EVERYTHING at MAX!!!
                            1280x960 and i get 60-80 fps...
                            My game does not look THAT GOOD...

The game was toned down for the "AVERAGE" computer...
                            My computer is REALLY fast and even with everything is MAXED out it still never looks THAT good...

Its called "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT"

Comment

Blocky? Willing to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by $G-MONEY SMITH$
                                You guys have to be 12, theres no way your adults as most of you state. this is hilarious. Do you think in a promotional video there going to show a blackhawk flying around taking flags? I dont think so. I dont know if you noticed but the player models look absolutly dredful in that video. They are very blocky. I just dont see what you are talking about in way of graphics or whatever, I must not be watching the same video.
                                Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about. Storlied, stfu and stop cussing like a sailor. If it did look like that, it would lag. Ok? Maybe in a few more years people will all have good enough computers to play the game like that. But right now, it's not happening.

To all of the people who say "Well, they took alot of junk out! THEY LIED!". It's called balance. Did you hear me? Maybe I should yell it. BALANCE!

Comment

Working...
                                X