How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How come our BF2 Doesnt look like this

Well i need not worry i got my Fav game ever comming out soon, GHOST RECON 3 WEEEEEE! It will be like the video but "slower" hehe

Comment

....who else laughs at this retard?... he has no idea what he's talking about... hahahaha.....

Comment

Originally posted by falen55
        k, hmm lets think about this you ****face... youre all bitchin that you want BF2 to be like it is in the vid, in which it runs SLOW AS ****. Now, if the game COULD be optimized to run good at the same state as it was in the video then EA WOULD DO IT. theres a reason as to why the game is the way it is right now, obviously the different screens and whatnot had to be changed to OPTIMIZE the game as you say. now stfu you stupid moron
        The graphics arent much differnt from what they look like on dual 7800 SLi GT's.
        We are talking about the missing features. Plus they could have easily made those features optional in video options instead of removing them.

Did anyone notice how the nade launcher explosion looked and how bricks flew?That was crazy.

And I would love to be able to unlock customizations for your weapons o.O how awesome would that be.

Comment

#30 that is..

Comment

Originally posted by storlied
            ....who else laughs at this retard?... he has no idea what he's talking about... hahahaha.....
            IF your talking about me, whatever. I god damn know what i am talking about!

GHost recon is thebest game ever!!

Comment

Originally posted by razor
              IF your talking about me, whatever. I god damn know what i am talking about!

GHost recon is thebest game ever!!
              hes not lol

Comment

nah man, wasnt talkin about you....twas talkin about #30

Comment

O haha , i feel dumb now. I have o clue what he is talking about. lol the game in the video is slow because they are showing the tactical point of view Dice put into the game. I myslef LOVE (yes i ama guy who said LOVE) THis type of gameplay, slowpaced tactical teamwork, communication. I gives me pleasure to kill someone without them knowing tell its too late!

Comment

These are the carrots they released so we would buy the game and we got oats ! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBuggers

Comment

yeah, id LOVE the game so much "more" if it were like this........with the way it is, its total kaos....ya know?....

Comment

I've read throught this whole thread now...
                        Disregarding all the missing weapons/laser designators/explosions/commander screens etc.

Whatabout MEC vs China?!

Comment

I recall an article on that orginal consol being left in the retail game along with coding for a new game mode we all knew as frontline or supply route. Search it in google. It was a very interesting article.

Comment

Aren't MEC and China allies? I don't know for sure, but I just figured because there aren't any maps MEC vs China and the always face the USMC, a common enemy. I doubt MEC vs China maps will ever come around officially from EA. Thats a bummer though, because as a medic, I like the AK weapons more than the M16A2, but sometimes I get US and not MEC/China. If it were MEC vs China, it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Ok i have no life so i took the time to take some pictures!
                              I love this stuff, since it was once in the game it must be hidden somewhere in the coading, i cant wait for the mod teams to take advantage od this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by razor
                                Ok i have no life so i took the time to take some pictures!
                                I love this stuff, since it was once in the game it must be hidden somewhere in the coading, i cant wait for the mod teams to take advantage od this stuff.

wow that char selection screen looks amazing *drools*

Im going to have dreams about a perfectly bf2 today. Yes its geeky but oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X