Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you have anything bad to say about the medic unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do you have anything bad to say about the medic unlock?

Originally posted by Al3x
    Find an unranked server with all weapons unlocked, that has people in it, and join it. Test it out. Also test out the g3. Im loving the g3, its only for people who like to aim, not for spray and pray people.
    did this and it was awesome!!!!

this was on sharqi and you guys know the flag on top of a building near the middle of the map? a sniper was "protecting" it and out-sniped him! funny how he became worred that he pulled out his PISTOL trying to look for me!

next guy i sniped was this dude on the tank's turret. didn't know what hit him.

next guy was the tank driver. he came out to repair his tank and sniped him!

what i did was fire single shots and treat is as a sniper rifle (i.e., aim where i think the enemy is going to run next).

also had two kills on full auto (bursts, actually) unsuspecting flag cappers.

MODERATORS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!

~btw, thanks to all those who replied!

~also, if anyone's curious, i tried the unlock on this server - 146.82.151.161:16567. it's in the US and 32 sized map. name of server is "Unlocked Weapons - |ZB|"

Comment

the gun sounds nice and has a scope..but the recoil make it dislikable

Comment

I unlocked the L85 as my first gun. I've been using it for about a month now. I must say it takes a significantly longer amount of time to get used to than the other guns. Because of this, people chuck it aside after little use and come and whine on the forums.

Personally? I can almost NOT play medic unless I am using this gun. It's just that good. I HIGHLY recommend it. The only advice I can give you is to never switch to full auto mode, even in CQB.

~Salad

Comment

well all i can say is its a impratical gun.it has a very nice scope for sniping targets but whats the use of it when ur real job is reviving and healing ppl??If uare reviving some1 and 1 guy sneaks up to u..even the full auto on the l85 won't save u.u will hav a better chance using the knife

So in conclusion the gun is a substitue if u want something different from reving and healing all the time
          [P.S this is juz my views on the gun don flame me for this]

Comment

J4k3, from your last post I gather you DID just get the L85 right? Congratulations.
            This is your fourth unlock at 50000 points right? Should be a while until your next one, so I'm glad you like it.

You're obviously a decent player if you've discovered all those joys of the L85 already, like out-sniping snipers, killing people in tank turrets etc.

Have fun!

Comment

I like my medic unlock (not good with gun names, sorry) It's decently accurate, has a pretty good scope and clip size, and it does a fair bit of damage.

I just think it's odd how I am more accurate with a Spec-Ops Carbine, lol

BUT!
              The Medic unlock sounds really cool when you shoot it

Comment

I Like it, my first unlock and still pleased with it. Good accuracy over distance and not too bad (for a medic gun) in close combat.

Comment

i have no bad things to say about it, since the moment i got it i just play medic...it works like a real killin machine gun for me since the 1st moment i used it

i would give this advices (as i think u ask this tryin to clarify urself about unlockin it or not):

CQB:

Considering that battle takin place within 5 meters of distance i find that u can win almost every other kit (except assault if they use the m203). i think u can allow urself to use it on full auto if u dont move too much or go clutchin full auto.ull find that in this distance u wont miss to much bullets so its done. no need to lay down. imposible to heal u while in a CQC so try to be as accurate as posible (ie: dont bunny hop as ur bullets will fly everywhere except to the other guy's head). i will say u can win 70 % of the times.

medium

considerin that battle takin place within 5 meters and a distance where u could place a good shot without the scope, in this case i recomment usin the scope always. u can allow urself to shoot standin but always usin the scope but if u lay down isnt totally necessary to use it. what its 100% necessary is to shoot short bursts of 3-4 bullets as if u dont do that u will just hit with the 1st 2 bullets and tandomly 1 of the followin 10. difficult to have time to reheal u while in a medium range fight so try to be fast and accurate. u can win 85% of the times

long range

always be layin down (if u shoot standin or clutchin u can hit randomly 1 of each 5 shots, with scope of course) and use the scope shootin in single mode (burst or full auto ar just useless here) and u will realize i will win all the other kits as u can reheal urself, except in the case u fight against a good sniper who will get ya with a good headshot. u can win 90% of the times

the percentage are base on my own fights against other ppl...dont know how others will find them

Comment

Originally posted by spyderfenix2006
                    The medic gun was the first gun that i unlocked because the USA's Medic gun did not have full auto.

After i unlocked it i used it alot, but after a while i thought it got boring so i used the regular medic gun
                    co-sign

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf_War_Syndrome
                      J4k3, from your last post I gather you DID just get the L85 right? Congratulations.
                      This is your fourth unlock at 50000 points right? Should be a while until your next one, so I'm glad you like it.

You're obviously a decent player if you've discovered all those joys of the L85 already, like out-sniping snipers, killing people in tank turrets etc.

Have fun!
                      hey man, THANKS!

it's a GREAT unlock! i think it's the second best gun aside from the g36c (this gun is so accurate it's like CHEATING!). only problem i'm having now is i play more like a sniper than a medic! what i mean is i go hide in a spot and snipe people instead of joining a squad and following them around and healing/reviving them. the scope is AMAZING! combined with single shots, it's almost feels like a sniper rifle.

i am SOOOO loving this gun!

(and i was thinking i'd get bored now of bf2 after sooooo many hours!)

Comment

umm... the L85 is the SHIZZZNIT.. so to speak... medic is the BEST kit there is. anyone that talks trash about it.. just doesn't know how to use it. i play medic 99% of the time.. and only spec ops, resupply, or engineer if its severely needed at some point in the game.. but going from the ak101 to the L85 has increased my score per round by 40 points - im almost always top 3 now.. and its because of the weapon... its a masterpiece.. its the best unlock you'll get.

Comment

I have nothing bad to say about the L85, IMO it was probably the best weapon for a first unlock, Its very accurate in single shot, and has a good full auto. It might not be the best at sniping but thats not what its made for. Beside that you get to be a medic so you can rack up huge pointage.

Comment

I agree that it takes a long time to get used to. My unlocks are G36 and PKM and with Sgt. coming up I am also wondering what to unlock next.
                            Since I have been playing medic a lot I was thinking of getting the L85 next. Unfortunataly whenever I pic up a medic kit that has it unlocked I am not too impressed with it. I get more kills with the M16 and the Ak101. I never have a problem with the burst mode of the M16 in CQB either and it's great for long distance shots also.

Comment

I hate this gun, I'm sorry i unlocked it. Bad ass scope but the bullets dont seem to hit on target unless you are proned and single shot. I play medic all the time but i just love the M16. I wish i could unlock that for the MEC and CHina teams

Comment

Working...
                              X