Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lone Wolf Defense

Originally posted by BurnTheWeed
    You become more of a sitting duck since you never know if the enemy might be able to see you as a bright red dot on their minimap.
    In theory, the commander will do a scan (which won't show Special Ops or snipers), your location will look empty, so he'll call in a UAV somewhere else and send a squad to fall into your trap.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila
      In theory, the commander will do a scan (which won't show Special Ops or snipers)
      The scan DOES show snipers.

Comment

yeah, lone wolf to play defense works sometimes. if you are in a squad (or god forbid, a squad leader) and try to play defense, your squad mates have a fit. no one likes defense. so, do it yourself!

Comment

I went defence with this other suport guy with a PKM, we where both on top of the house thats on the hill on karkand we seen a humvee and we both shot at it like a mutha phuker with our PKM's until it blew up. It was cool because it looked like something out of the movies, we where both just talking about stuff waiting for something to happen and boom here comes a humvee at full speed.

Comment

I like to do the same thing with camping/defending with c4 since its so funny to punk the enemy out with that tactic.

I will share a tactic that may have been done before but here goes.

Get into a helicopter or jet and fly high over an enemy airfield then halo over it and as you approach where the jets spawn start dropping c4 along the runway and as your floating down watch to see if anyone gets in a jet then BOOM.

I pulled it off perfectly my first try and it was pretty tight.

Comment

i hate guarding cuz it always seems that when im guarding..the enemy sends a swarm of apcs and tanks and i have nothign to attack them with cuz i dont like the anti tank kit

Comment

Working...
              X