• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shotgun?

Cotizi's Law of Shotguns:

us shotty rapes.

mec sucks.

china sucks, therefore china shotty sucks, however its cool sound and rustic look make it only suck 1/2 way.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi

us shotty rapes.

mec sucks.

china sucks, therefore china shotty sucks, however its cool sound and rustic look make it only suck 1/2 way.
      the US and PLA shotguns are the only ones i use

Comment

Originally posted by iareConfusE
        because a 1 shot kill is faster and decreases the amount of time the enemy has to fire back at you...... duh?
        Because you always hit them and drop them first up don't you?

Aha, but with the SAiga12k you can empty the 7 shells before you have time to fire a second shot with the pumpaction.

And the DAO -12 is the Saiga12k with 5 more rounds. It is king of the shotguns.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfpast_Yellow
          And the DAO -12 is the Saiga12k with 5 more rounds. It is king of the shotguns.
          Yes, on Karkand, the DAO-12 is a great weapon. Only problem is getting caught in crossfire in the middle of the open streets. But in CQB range...it is deadly.

Comment

the shot gun is so hard to use..once u fire and miss...its like ur a goner

Comment

Originally posted by Neat_Hedgehog
              It would have been nice if they had included buckshot and single slug ammo for shotguns.
              I agree 110% I have a Remington 12 gauge IRL, and have never used anything but slugs.

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
              I hate the dumb MEC shotgun it feels like a phukin stunt gun, I feel like hitting the enemy over the head with it because it's useless.
              That's what's missing from BF2! Melee attack!

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                I know the fashionable thing to do when you creep up on someone is to knife them, but for some strange reason whenever I have a shotgun I just can't resist the urge to shoot them in the head at point-blank range. That's a one shot kill.
                yeah I love creeping up on a sniper with the DAO..point it lovingly at their head...and let off 3 rapid fire shotty blasts that scare the bajesus out of them...even though one kills...three just sounds...like RAWK!

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
                  the US and PLA shotguns are the only ones i use
                  The US and PLA shotguns are effectively identical. The few times I've played engineer I always seem to get killed while waiting to be able to fire a second shot with the pump shotguns. Either the first one wasn't a solid hit or another enemy showed up immediately after I killed the first one. I love the DAO-12 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi

us shotty rapes.

mec sucks.

I second this law

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
                      I agree 110% I have a Remington 12 gauge IRL, and have never used anything but slugs.

That's what's missing from BF2! Melee attack!
                      Yea give me sword for karkrand. The humanity!!!!:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Neat_Hedgehog
                        It would have been nice if they had included buckshot and single slug ammo for shotguns.
                        The Project Reality mini-mod includes slugs as well as the normal shot.
                        They're on version 0.1 but are releasing 0.2 soon (with a full mod to follow soon)

Comment

about sneaking up on someone with a knife I feel like im gunna be kool or soemthing when i try it but im almost never succesful becuase i pull out my knife and walk up behind them WHEN I COULD HAVE SHOT THEM, and they like suddenly whip around a gun me down its gay

Comment

yeah if u can get like 4ft close..u should go for nice..much more fun

Comment

Working...
                            X