Shotgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotgun?

I never use it, so is the shotgun a one shot=kill at 4 feet?

Re: Shotgun?

yea. But it is a one shot kill from farther than 4 feet.

Comment

thanks

Comment

I know the USMC one is, I don't know about the rest.

Comment

The MEC shotgun is just like the jackhammer or whatever the unlock is. The only difference is the clip size.

Comment

the gun is only as good as the soldier that wields it offcourse.. it does take some training but I love it

I like MEC shotty best.. the folding stock animation and high firing speed never fail to excite me (I'm easily pleased, I know )

Comment

A shotgun will give you a one shot kill most of the time at close range. You can get 2-3 shot kills at medium range. And just forget about long range.

It would have been nice if they had included buckshot and single slug ammo for shotguns.

Comment

Unlock the DOA-12 and you'll be very happy.

Comment

The mec shotgun is not usualy a one shot kill up close due to its rapid fire, its like a 2 or 3 shot kill up close usualy. thats why when im on mec im never engineer

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sanders
                    The mec shotgun is not usualy a one shot kill up close due to its rapid fire, its like a 2 or 3 shot kill up close usualy. thats why when im on mec im never engineer
                    Whats wrong with a 2-3 shot kill?

Comment

because a 1 shot kill is faster and decreases the amount of time the enemy has to fire back at you...... duh?

Comment

Uh i own on Karkand whenever i use the Shotgun on USMC. no joke it rules on karkand. the most kills ive racked up with that thing is like 60. it really is fun and you have to get used to it. and you gotta get good with the pistol for taking people out from distances.

but MEC Shotgun is useless to me it doesnt have the same punch as the Chinese or USMC shotgun. maybe its just the pump action

Comment

I know the fashionable thing to do when you creep up on someone is to knife them, but for some strange reason whenever I have a shotgun I just can't resist the urge to shoot them in the head at point-blank range. That's a one shot kill.

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore
                            I know the fashionable thing to do when you creep up on someone is to knife them, but for some strange reason whenever I have a shotgun I just can't resist the urge to shoot them in the head at point-blank range. That's a one shot kill.
                            heck ya!

Comment

I hate the dumb MEC shotgun it feels like a phukin stunt gun, I feel like hitting the enemy over the head with it because it's useless.

Comment

Working...
                              X