X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PKM or G36C

Originally posted by glasseye
    get the poo stick.
    glasseye, glasseye, glasseye... NEVER ENTER ANOTHER UNLOCK CHOOSING TOPIC EVER AGAIN! Lord knows how many minds you've already destroyed with this foolishness! Don't think I don't remember the G3 or G36C topic, THAT WAS HORRIBLE!

Anyways, I'd go with the G36C, my first unlock was the PKM and my second was the G36C, unfortunately, immediately after unlocking the G36C, my installer disc 1 was confiscated.

With the G36C, you can count on its accuracy UNBELIEVABLY. Don't listen to those n00bs who say,
    "Uh-duh... I can't-adurr... I can't... OH YEAH! Hit a broad side of a barn wit dis hunk 'a junk, A DURR-DURRRRRRRRR!!!" God have mercy on this person's soul even though I'm an atheist.

The PKM can easily hit the spot desired on the broad side of a barn when using the technique of firing 5 shots then pausing and repeating. Another upside to the supply kit is UNLIMITED grenades! That is always a staple with the supply kit.

The G36C gets its extra-long sprint, C4 and cool sound effect with incredible accuracy! I'd go with the G36C first because I think most people curve towards Spec. Ops anyway. (Unless you're a worthless n00b-toober! WORTHLESS!)

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
      get the poo stick.

Comment

Get PKM first, then un-lock g36c, trust me, that's what i'm doing.

Comment

I had this same problem when I before I got sergeant...I chose the G36C but just because I play spec ops more than support. I think that the PKM would be a wiser chose for you since you play Karkand a lot. On Karkand you can really mow down infantry as support, plus you can get a lot of points resupplying teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by 5nakeEy3z
            I have them both
            me too lol

Comment

I would get the g36c because its alot more accurate from close range to long range it will get the job done

Comment

Want to rush and assault your enemy? G36c

Want to stay in prone and kill everyone who comes to your alley? PKM

Comment

Does anyone know how good the PKM hurts choppers/vehicles.
                  More then the unlocked suply weapon???

Comment

ok..

these 2 weapons shud not be in the same thread... one is a long range and short range automatic weapon, and pkm is for short range POWERFULL weapon,..

i have both!!!!!!! woot, i have the g36c, and the m95, and pkm.

Comment

Working...
                    X