Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKM or G36C

I would first like to start by saying hi to everyone here. Hi
    For my second unlock I was wondering what I should go with the PKM or the G36C. I often switch between both of these classes so class preference is not much of an issue.

Re: PKM or G36C

Just use the "Search" for this topic, you will find about 90,000 post about this same topic. But I have both unlocked and I like them both, but I would have to give the advantage to the G36C, that gun along with C4 is a great combo.

Comment

yeah im almost sergant and i really dont know what to pick,
      i have the medic one and the assualt ad BTW assault sucks

i was thinking about the PMK ro the G36C..

maybe anyone ... can convince me?

Comment

Originally posted by Corban
        Just use the "Search" for this topic, you will find about 90,000 post about this same topic. But I have both unlocked and I like them both, but I would have to give the advantage to the G36C, that gun along with C4 is a great combo.
        agreed about the search function. its not there to look pretty. im bout to unlock the PKM since i love my g36 but it doesnt pack the firepower of the PKM.

Comment

get the poo stick.

Comment

G36C then PKM IMO.

Comment

get both.

Comment

I really want to get both. I am just looking for advice on what to pick 1st.
                P.S. I often play on Strike at Karkand

Comment

PKM on Karkand is nice, depends on if you like to go prone everytime you see someone coming, or lay in wait for people. I like the PKM a lot... just unlocked the G36 not in the same class in my opinion. Very accurate, single shot it's a sniper rifle, but if you have a squad coming at you, you need to think fast about how to deal with them. C4, grenade, hide PKM you drop to the ground and mow them down, plus you have body armor which the spec ops doesn't.

You really have to figure out what your preferred style of play is, then the choice is easy.

Comment

PKM 100% It's the best unlock.

Comment

PKM is a wise choise.

Comment

Both are great unlocks. Since yu play Karkand a lot, i would say go with the PKM, G36C is great for longer distances.

Comment

Depends what you like, one is machinegun the other is Rifle. i mean if you like being all spec ops with C4 and sniping out people with the G36 the go with that, if you like more Rambo crouch in one place and let the gun rip then go with the PKM

Comment

I have them both

Comment

Play on unlocked guns servers and see for yourself! It's the best way really. And if you want to know some unloacked guns servers, just do a search, there will be some come up. I have the g36c, very good, but ive played with the PKM on unlocked servers, and its very good too.

Comment

Working...
                              X