Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: War College Ribbon

Originally posted by shogunassassin
    what does that mean thoug, 1 of 3 what. one of three ratios doesn't make any sense, it has to be week by week or day by day or something of the sort, ya know what im sayin??? no
    WCR requires a 3:1 win loss ratio. you need 3 times as many wins as losses as part of the wcr requirement.
    ie: something like if you had 100 losses, you would need 300+ wins.
    but in reality the numbers will be alot higher than that since you need 50 hours minimum commanding time.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Play with lots of friends or on 16 player servers (I personally dislike anything smaller than 40 players max )
      I've got a 2.5 ratio so I should have it in another month or so considering I already have over 1,300 losses thats not too bad

Comment

I gave up on that ribon long time ago, I have a win/loss ratio of 1.4 or somthing , doesn't realy bother me .

About the requirements, they are plane stupid, if it was a 3/1 win/loss ratio while beeing commender, I would understand it (it is a commander ribbon) , but overall, it sucks

Comment

The win to loss ratio is incredably wrong.

Comment

It all changed with the new patch the only good thing !!!!!!! now I will go for the badge ......need 100 hours...200 wins and 25000 commander poitns and you got it so hope and some time pfffffff ea did something good, the rest of the patch sucks !

Comment

If I was making this ribbon I would had made it a 3:1 win/loss ratio while commanding. If you command anytime during that round and your team wins or looses then you get the win/loss just like in Baseball.

Many people thought that as long as you resign at the end it wouldn't count against you.

If I was designing it, if you command for > 1/2 the round then you can get a win/loss, otherwise it would be a win/loss assist (2x assists = 1 normal).

It should not have been the normal 3:1 win/loss ratio.

Comment

Working...
              X