The most stupid teamkills??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most stupid teamkills??

Running someone over with vehicle, nade goes bit of target, claymore, mines, all are stupid teamkills, but the most stupid teamkill to me is this.

When you destray a vehicle, tank, APC, jeep, whatever, you have a wreck, this lasts for like ten seconds or something, you know that black shaped thing what is left of the vehicle, then it blows up, when a teammate is standing next to it and it blows up, he is dead, and you get a teamkill.

OMG, can it get any more stupid, are there more stupid teamkills you can get ??

Re: The most stupid teamkills??

last night i tried riding on a tank (since it was occupied) but ended up dieing and punishing the driver, lmao... i was bored. it was a non-ranked server so it doesnt matter.

Comment

Yah a ****ed off MEC guy can team stack and plant C4 all over your BH on Mashtuur city and take his 6 TK's.

Comment

Someone punished me once after he ran in front of the machine gun I was firing at some infantry, (a fixed one that can't move). I wasn't very happy tbh.

Comment

On Karkand, I was in a APC. I parked and started to repair my APC. He stood next to it and looked at me, I was a Squad Leader and he was one of my members. I got in and didn't move. I moved forward and he was touching my side of the APC. Just standing next to it and he died, and he punished me.

It annoys me that people are so stupid to just punish for such stupid things. You gain nothing from it, its stupid. And the collision sucks for vehicles and stuff, and how it kills you when it only touches me.

Comment

when your in a jet just flying around and not doing anything with weopons, just flying around, and for no reason at all, a wing team kills so and so pops up and you get punished for team killing. and this wasnt from and mines or claymores.

or when your taking off in a jet, and some idiot runs in your path and makes you team kill because of he is stupi, then punish's you for team killing even though it was his fault.

and this is 1 of the most stupid team kills i done.
            i was chasing down a j 10 at dalian plant, and was gona take him out.
            i shoot a missile at him, but before it even hits, he runs into a fully loaded black hawk, and kills all of them, but instead, it says i team killed them, even though when i flew past the wrec i see my missle shoot out from the smoke.

Comment

when ppl spawn infront of your jet while its moving down the runway and theres no wa to stop

Comment

Today I had a total bonehead TK. I was in a banged up Abrams, and there was a friendly Buggy riding ahead of me towards an enemy flag. I had the commo rose open and was trying to go to Need Repairs, my finger slipped off of the keyboard before I hit the mouse, so my tank cannon fired, hit the buggy and blew it to pieces. Sucked, but he didn't punish. Somehow I still got credited for a team damage AND a teamkill. What the hell is that?

Comment

Mines are the worst...

I ALWAYS put them in EASY TO SEE places...
                  So my team can ALWAYS see them...
                  But there is always some SPAZ that drives straight into them, and BAM!!! TK for me...
                  then he punishes me because he refuses to take responsibility for his own stupidity...

Like if he punishes me, then its not his fault... haHAhahaha

F*cking idiots...

PS : by the way, this makes playing Engineer Absolutely LAME!!!
                  DICE need to fix this quick... Its as if, engineer class, does not exist...
                  So stupid

Comment

Yesterday i was sniping on Sharqi and saw an enemy taking a flag so i shot at him. At the exact same moment another enemy jumped over the wall to help take the flag. The guy who was already there panicked and TK'd him.... Needless to say he was dead in a moment also...

Comment

I don't think friendly mines should count as a tk unless it happens 3 times.

I was waiting for an APC on karkland in USMC today and when it spawn some =BFs= guy just shot me with a tank... full explosive round and everything. Then he drove away spamming the sorry com.

Comment

On karkand, I placed a claymore in that little arched corridor a bit east from the NW flag because there was lots of enemies coming through. A team mate drving a vodnik drives up close to it and stops. I say "Thanks Champ" Then the idiot proceeds to run toward it with a wrench like he's gonna pick it up. It kills both of us and I recieve -8. As stupid as it was, I couldn't help but to chuckle at that idiot.

Comment

I was in a full blackhawk last night. I wasn't flying or on one of the guns. I had the crappiest seat in the house.

The guy flying, one of my friends, was trying to smoke a cig and fly at the same time. . . it didn't turn out too well.

When the helicopter was at a 90% to the ground, I bailed out. . . opened my chute landed on the ground safely and THEN the helicopter crashed killing everyone inside.

I got TKs for all of the guys in the heli. How? I have no idea. I guess maybe when I jumped out, my weight caused the helicopter to flip or something causing the crash.

Luckily 3 of the guys were my friends on teamspeak and so they didn't punish me. . .they just laughed. . .and, miraculously, none of the other guys punished me. However, I did get kicked from the server for excessive TKs.

Comment

"OMG, can it get any more stupid, are there more stupid teamkills you can get ??"

Oh yes...
                            - if you plant C4 on a vehicle, and the vehicle blows up for some other reason, then the C4 will detonate on it's own .
                            - "C4 counting". If you have 3 sticks of C4, and attempt to throw 4, the game helpfully switches to the detonator and presses the plunger.. classic netcode .
                            - if you get 99% damage on a jeep, and hit a bump in the road...
                            - 'jumping from a vehicle'. If an empty vehicle hits yours and blows it up, you get blamed for any deaths...

Comment

You guys have positively tame stories about TK / punish.

I'm finding it a depressingly regular occurrence on aussie servers to climb up somewhere ladder accessible only with sniper. Place a claymore on top of the ladder - so teammtes climbing up can see the red skull and crossbones and the distance marker looming closer as they scale - and at least 1 in 10 times an idiot teammate will run up and bang into it anyway.

-4 points for that - and half your claymores wasted.

But the real excellent part comes when they PUNISH you for it. Seriously - more often than not when this happens - despite it being totally their fault - punish away. And if you abuse them (as is your just and right privilege), expect them to follow you around the map deliberately running over the claymores. Thank god DICE thought out this tk/punsh thing well, huh?

That ranks slightly above being commander, repeatedly warning teammates of artillery firing, actually TYPING OUT THE LOCATION OF INCOMING in case they dont look at the map, and them staying in the impact zone anyway. They die. They punish. Blood pressure++++

Comment

Working...
                              X