I hate Kubra dam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate Kubra dam

I like kubra dam, it's about vehivles but it's fun, nice map for attack heli's and snipers

Comment

and I love the graphics on the map, the dam is one massive piece of work standing in the midle of the map

Comment

Originally posted by Sackwack
        I hate Kubra as well. If your not flying something your points are probably going to be minimal.
        Lol, I got 132 points on that with Engineer in armor, you call that minimal?

Comment

i love kubra dam now, i used to hate it but it's probably one of the best maps for you to actually live long enough to get some great squad action in, vast openess and alot of places to hide, whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious
            just get in a tank and drive around killing allot of people thats fun to me
            yeah, it's a fun map. more so as MEC, IMO. the USMC can get trapped behind that one big bridge if the USMC team is not as "on the ball".

fun map, tho, as are most if not all of them.

Comment

IMO i'm with the thread starter, 16 player is fine, actually it rox, i like it better than 16 player Karkand (but not 32 player Karkand), it's so fun especially on the upper dam levels, the lower dam is a pain, it takes like 3 minutes to get to the upper level again, lot's of oppertunity for good snipers, there's lots of cranes and little Dam towers sticking above the upper dam level.

Comment

Originally posted by Retribution.
                i love kubra dam now, i used to hate it but it's probably one of the best maps for you to actually live long enough to get some great squad action in, vast openess and alot of places to hide, whats wrong with that?
                I agree. Kubra Dam is my favorite map. In thinking about it, Kubra Dam is basically the complete opposite to a map like Karkand (which is MY least favorite). Given most people's love for Karkand, I can see why I'm in the minority on this one...

Comment

I love maps like Kubra Damn and even Shaqari Pen, But I play as a sniper and like the high vantage points and the movement options it gives someplace that has alot of terrain and such Like one of the posters above I too am not a big fan of karkland, I think each map is designed for a specific skill set and squad tactic. But that is my opion.

Comment

I feel the level is pointless...too much crap in the way.

Comment

Here's my fav maps, for 16 player, Kubra Dam, for 32 player, Karkand. 32 player Kubra is WAY too big for my tastes. I don't play 64 player servers because of lag and the rounds are way too long.

Comment

I agree, from the lower flag on the dam to the upper flags is a long walk...

But I had a great time on it the other day, my squad just held (defended) one of the flags (top left) and that was it, we got constantly attacked but held them off. mined the area, claymores, c4, manned the tanks.

We got pretty close to losing it but held on through good teamwork.

Normally that map sux, but that particular game was great. I might think about defending flags more often, let the BH whores cap the others.

Comment

i love the level, just make sure to be in a squad
                          or you can go with the blackhawk
                          When all else fails go sniper man, there are many great places to hide on this map

Comment

definetely geared more towards vehicles, but to actually cap a flag, vehicles have to get close to base, where your whole squad can c4 them or AT them easy.

i have found the key to infantry fighting is to use vehicles to advance and infantry to defend.

also: greatest map for helos ever. cover in lots of places, gigantic freaking canyons.

Comment

I like the map as well. it was my most played for a while too. Be an eng and get in a tank, it's fun. especially when you get a convoy of armour and start capping flags.

Comment

I used to hate this map, but now that I know the roads and different ways to get where I need to be, I actually like it. The 16 player version is a lot of fun too.

Comment

Working...
                                X