Weirdest way you have killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weirdest way you have killed

This one time i was with my dad playing on clean sweep. we was roll'n with the commander.he drop supplies for all 3 of us. we was standing there and the crate landed on him...it was funny.

i dunno my weirdest death. prolli the time i para'd onto a claymore...just my luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      i always love blowing ppl up with the AT rocket launcher...just watching their faces go "Wtf?!" when a rocket is heading for their face
      Yeah, ever been on the recieving end of that? "wtf?!" pretty much decribes it.
      I always love to kill people around a blackhawk by just swinging the tail around.

Comment

I recently killed someone by jumping on top of thier head when they were on a ladder. This is by far the wierdest kill I have witnessed.

Comment

Parachuted on a teamate and he punished me. Lame lol.

Also one I put two pistol shots into a teamate's plane taking off. He crashed and I somehow got a tk.

Also lol, someone quoted my sig, awesome

Comment

I was running around as Anti-tank, and a sniper was hiding between some crate trying to hide, so i pulled out my Predator Anti-Tank gun went behind him and fired point blank into his back, it was funny to see, but properly not very good to be on the recieving end of my rocket especailly cause he didnt see that coming:evil:

Comment

The weirdest way I've been killed, was when I jumped out of a BH and popped a parachute immediately - because I wanted time to shoot from the air. Well, the BH pilot goes into evasive maneuvers, tilts towards me and I ate a faceful of rotors.

Comment

i was sliding down the ladder "shift" and a enemys head went right my ass and killed me

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
                  Parachuted on a teamate and he punished me. Lame lol.

Also one I put two pistol shots into a teamate's plane taking off. He crashed and I somehow got a tk.

Also lol, someone quoted my sig, awesome
                  Sry, I couldn't resist, its just so true.

Comment

Planted some C4 on the windshield of a jet, an enemy stole the jet and was about to take off, half way down the runway I guess he saw the C4s, jumped out, got killed by the wing, I didnt get a kill but was hilarious.

Comment

i like it when i find an enemy sniper prone and he doesnt know im there. i never know how to kill them. its a great dilema.:ar15:

Comment

shot a chopper w/ only 1 m9 bullet... pilot crashed into hill, and i got the kill

Comment

how about this i put clamore on a plane it stayed on and when he passed another plane the guy in the plane died put the plane just crashed down in the water

Comment

Another death for me rather than kill. On Wako Islnad i was playing as a sniper, taking out the oncoming soldiers. As i started to run out of life/ammo i called for a supply drop. The commander obliged. As it was dropping a distance away i ran towards it and went prone next to a hut. Whilst waiting for the crate to land i was "critically wounded". As usual, i called for a medic to revive me. Unfortunately as the medic was approaching the supply crate landed on the roof. As the medic then positioned himself to bring me back i watched the crate slide off the roof and 'kill' us both.

Comment

Originally posted by Totol_Carnage
                              Another death for me rather than kill. On Wako Islnad i was playing as a sniper, taking out the oncoming soldiers. As i started to run out of life/ammo i called for a supply drop. The commander obliged. As it was dropping a distance away i ran towards it and went prone next to a hut. Whilst waiting for the crate to land i was "critically wounded". As usual, i called for a medic to revive me. Unfortunately as the medic was approaching the supply crate landed on the roof. As the medic then positioned himself to bring me back i watched the crate slide off the roof and 'kill' us both.
                              lol, never happend to me but the way my luck is going it will soon

Comment

I was a USMC Engineer and there was a MEC Spec Ops, I was running up the stairs while he is running down, then we met at teh middle and stopped to look at each other. We paused for a min then I shot him int he head with teh shotgun. We were like wierd.

Comment

Working...
                                X