10 Things I Hate About BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Things I Hate About BF2

If you hide behind a wall proned you cant go to close to the wall or your legs stick out thru the wall. Its like hiding behind a twig.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC_Kiriakis
      If you hide behind a wall proned you cant go to close to the wall or your legs stick out thru the wall. Its like hiding behind a twig.

ROFL. Ya i have to say i have gotten many kills from people trying to hide in buildings and behind walls. That is why i don't hide in those places. Wait i don't really hide at all.

Comment

Despite some valid issues, I agree...to much complaining and not enough playing...

However, it would be nice if MOD maps could be automatically downloaded prior to gameplay rather than running around trying to download maps. (a la Red Alert/CC).

NOt to flame, but whoever said "crappy graphics" needs to get their eyes checked or throw out their MONOCHROME monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmienorton
          1st post but ive been here awhile just reading, the only thing i hate about this game is the people that Bitch about it. If its that bad sell it on ebay and play something else!!!! I play on a dell 9300 laptop and have a problem with crashing maybe 1 time a week, and i play for hours at a time. I love this game!!!!!! of course i want the patch but damn maybe its not the game all the time, it could be your POS computer.
          hey man we all love this game, theres no doubt in that, we played the demo and if we thought it wasnt worth the money we wouldn't buy it, would we.
          i never said that i want to acomplish something with this bitching, but we as customers have the right to express and share opinions. thats what people do, talk.

now back to the fight, karkand has almost fallen,

GL & HF!

Comment

1. It doesn't do dishes.

2. It won't mow the lawn.

3. It doesn't take out the trash.

4. It won't pay the pills.

5. It never does laundry.

6. It's a terrible conversationalist.

7. It can't recite Pi to 27 places.

8. Someone set us up the bomb.

9. 82% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

10. There is no spoon.

Comment

My 10, in no particular order:

1) Horrible crosshairs for the aircraft cannons
              2) Bunny hopping and shooting at the same time
              3) Buggy, sluggish weapon switching that isn't as responsive as it ought to be
              4) Death by brushing up against/standing on a moving/sliding vehicle
              5) LMGs that aren't nearly as accurate as they oughta be
              6) Short-sighted unlock functionality that isn't very compelling
              7) Lame, old, tired, boring, uninspired, and inflexible class/kit system
              8) Lock-on never works
              9) UAV and Sat Scan remove sneakiness and stealth from the game
              10) Objects passing through geometry (legs sticking through a wall)

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
                4) Death by brushing up against a moving/sliding vehicle
                I've seen a guy die just from jumping on top of a static Abrams. I was the driver and was like, "Jump on for a lift mate!" He jumped on, and crooooooak -- I get a TK.

Comment

I only hate when i get switched teams and I am squad leader or in a real good squad.

Comment

I hate when those darn red-shirts run in front of aircraft waiting to be slingshotted.

Comment

If everyone hates this game theres always "oregon trail" but I dont know if you can play it on a PC. The only two things that bother me is that the mines slide and bump around too much and like Webmaestro mentioned you cant catch a ride on a vehicle(you could in DC) without dying!

Comment

I hate:
                        1. no buddy list
                        2. parachuting off of buildings and ledges
                        3. the fact you can't jump 10ft w/out getting hurt
                        4. walk up simple inclines

Comment

1. no splash damage from rockets (if it hits right beside someone's feet, it should atleast knock them down or something if it doesn't kill them).
                          2. need to press 9 atleast 2 to 3 times before parachute actually opens
                          3. death from vehicles moving 0.5 miles per hour
                          4. crappy unresponsive browser
                          5. sniper rifle accuracy sucks balls
                          6. only one game mode (needs team deathmatch or anythying else)
                          7. tk punish system needs to be changed (too harsh)
                          8. people (don't understand the concept of teamwork)
                          9. no nickchange
                          10. too many large, open boring maps. I preferrably like tight urban city maps (karkand, sharqi, mashturr) and I wish there were more of these kinds

Comment

Bunny hopping... show me any soldier, who in the battlefield jumps around like my 4 year old kid on Christmas morning.

TK'ing. I'm fighting off oncoming troops, firing like mad, and some dork runs out in front of me, gets killed by my bullets because they weren't paying attention, and 3 seconds later, I just lost points.

DBP

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByPanda
                              Bunny hopping... show me any soldier, who in the battlefield jumps around like my 4 year old kid on Christmas morning.

TK'ing. I'm fighting off oncoming troops, firing like mad, and some dork runs out in front of me, gets killed by my bullets because they weren't paying attention, and 3 seconds later, I just lost points.

DBP
                              A****ingMen Brother i no exatly how you feel. Man i had the expert engineer combat badge but i stopped because of punishers who thought the scull and crossbones meant candy!

Comment

What really irks me is how I was commander and was switched to the other team, and how my buddy tried to fly by and pick me up in a plane, but apparently running into a human body in mid flight will make any Su-34 explode. A little too unrealistic for me. Oh, and it registered as a teamkill for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X