Has anyone else noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

well i just unlocked the L85 and i love it my k/d ratio has gotten so much better i basically use it as a medium range light sniper weapon it can kill very well if used properly the other day i downed 5 guys with 1 clip there's no way i could have ever done that with the M16 the AK101 is nice but you only get that on mec so i wanted to be able to have a weapon that i could use no matter what side i'm on i'll become more accurate over time if i keep using the same weapon i agree that the damage isn't waht it should be but I am in love with that weapon regardless

my first unlock was the G3 which i used a couple of times i think it's weak due to the small clip and long reload time it is accurate but the clip size cost me my life a few times and i quit using it

my next unlock will probably be the G36 but i'm still 14000 out from sgt so i have a long time to decide on that.

I think you should choose whatever weapon is right for your tastes every weapon is different and it's all a matter of getting to know it and practice there is no super weapon in this game you're not going to get an unlock that gives you perfect accuracy and 1 shot kills every time

Comment

Working...
    X