Has anyone else noticed this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else noticed this?

(First I'd like to say I'm sorry for not knowing the gun's names/codes/ whatevers)

Anyway, I unlocked the medics gun. It seemed similiar to the spec-ops gun (the ones with a scope) and I think I'm a pretty decent shot with that. The medic's gun's description also hailed it for being really accurate. Well, it seemss to me that it isn't really that accurate. (I usually crouch and not prone )
    Sure, it's more acurate than the plain medic kit guns, but I expected to be able to shoot as good as when I'm spec-ops. I'm not complaining, I love the medics unlock, I just wanna know if anyone else thinks this too.

Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

It just takes a while to get used to it. Remember single-shot & prone will give you the best accuracy. But yes, it doesn't seem to hit everytime...

Just take your time with it, lie down when you can, and the more your practice with it the better you will get. I like it and think it's a great weapon.

Comment

i unlocked that gun (L85A1) and i like it less that the default one (M16A2). i cant hit anything with it. Its like having a pellet gun. It was a bad choice as my first unlock.

Comment

It's individual shots are fairly weak compared to the other weapons. But the range and general accuracy are ok. If you take your time with shots and aim for the head/upper body they drop quite quickly.

Up close it's a little naff, but I'm working on that.

Comment

Yeh apparently the Medic upgrade isnt that good.. Go with the Spec-OP Upgrade which is the G3

Comment

That is the only gun have unlocked at this time and I loved it at first, but I now hate it. Scope was nice, but single shotty at long range is hard to hit lag muffins. I like the AK-101 Medic rifle, always kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Vortex
              Yeh apparently the Medic upgrade isnt that good.. Go with the Spec-OP Upgrade which is the G3
              It's actually the G36C.

The G3 is the assault upgrade.

Comment

Flying Vortex: hehe the G3 is for the Assault Class...as Spec Ops you get the G36

Comment

I said it first. WINNER!!!

Comment

I unlocked the L8, and loved it but it's weak compaired to the original medic weapons, then I unlocked the G36c, now thats a good gun, good for sniping and a killer at close range, my last unlock was the PKM, good for close to medium range, great stopping power, my next will be the G3, only because I keep forgetting to choose a class after a round so I might as well have the best assault class weapon rather then the original.

Comment

takes a while its not close combat

Comment

not thazt far yet

Comment

The medic upgrade weapon (L85) is a great gun if used as it should; typically medics aren't making the frontier assault in a battle, tactically staying behind to cover the flanks and use their weapon if necessary to pick off enemies at medium to long ranges. If you utilize intelligent tactics that suit your kit's capabilities, you will find that the weapon is more than sufficient in accuracy and firepower. This was my first unlock and I don't regret it at all. I've gotten many kills with it (almost all from single shot mode and at a great distance). If you are complaining about the firepower of this rifle, perhaps you need to re-evaluate your tactics.

Comment

When I first unlocked this gun I loved it, then as I started to use the default weapons more I realized I had made a mistake in selecting this weapon. To me it seems to be the most inaccurate gun close to medium range in the game. A few weeks ago when EA was saying we may get to reselect our unlocks I was excited, too bad that didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hrpuffnstuff02
                              The medic upgrade weapon (L85) is a great gun if used as it should; typically medics aren't making the frontier assault in a battle, tactically staying behind to cover the flanks and use their weapon if necessary to pick off enemies at medium to long ranges. If you utilize intelligent tactics that suit your kit's capabilities, you will find that the weapon is more than sufficient in accuracy and firepower. This was my first unlock and I don't regret it at all. I've gotten many kills with it (almost all from single shot mode and at a great distance). If you are complaining about the firepower of this rifle, perhaps you need to re-evaluate your tactics.
                              This man speaks the truth.

If you're rambo medic, this unlock isn't for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X