China: 3 hours of playing time max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China: 3 hours of playing time max

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Re: Be Happy! Youre In America!

hahahaha. WoW sucks

Comment

I think if Americans played those sorts of games to the extent that the Chinese play them then you'd find that the american government would take similar actions.

Traditionally role playing games are most popular in China war games are most popular in Europe and sports games are most popular in America.

I think because the chinese have such a history of loving rpg's that people really are taking it too far.

Comment

Some asian country imposed a ban on PVP action also.

Comment

WOW that is funny I play games more then 3 hours in a row. I am never movie to china.

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
            I think if Americans played those sorts of games to the extent that the Chinese play them then you'd find that the american government would take similar actions.
            No, the US government has no right or power to do such a thing. Although, I wouldn't put it past Dubya to try. After all, we have the wonderful "Patriot" Act.

Comment

omg a guy killed another guy over a virtual sword that is pretty crazy, when people get that obsesive it ruins it for everyone else.

Comment

I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I can play MMO's

Wait those aren't the words. . .

Comment

Originally posted by big_sammy_b
                  In case you haven't noticed this is America you're talking about and America is not communist. China is so messed up you can't use the word freedom in their version of microsoft word, a message pops up saying that that word is illegal if you try to type it.

Comment

Haha... You know what, i've been to china and its a great place, the people are one of the nicest in the world, they dont push swear curse or sue (as opposed to other places i've been to ) and its generally a more pleasent place to be at (except for the language barrier, although most of them know english), they are bearly communist anymore (except for the schools, I swear they go there like 10 hours a day lol) and if you went there without being brainwashed by your goverment about "baby eating commiez" you'd probably think its just another westren state like italy or holland or the us.

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
                      Haha... You know what, i've been to china and its a great place, the people are one of the nicest in the world, they dont push swear curse or sue (as opposed to other places i've been to ) and its generally a more pleasent place to be at (except for the language barrier, although most of them know english), they are bearly communist anymore (except for the schools, I swear they go there like 10 hours a day lol) and if you went there without being brainwashed by your goverment about "baby eating commiez" you'd probably think its just another westren state like italy or holland or the us.
                      "Bearly" communist? :laugh: Also its funny that you would say the US is brainwashing people you should see how much propoganda the Chinese broadcast on their government owned news networks.

Comment

Originally posted by thedude
                        Bearly communist? :laugh: Also its funny that you would say the US is brainwashing people you should see how much propoganda the Chinese broadcast on their government owned news networks.
                        Yeah, my history teacher told us that when he was in China, he stayed at this ritzy hotel that had a total of three TV channels. A John Wayne movie and two government news networks saying nothing but nice things about China. Also you need a passport to travel from province to province, which is pretty weak. At least in America we have the Daily Show.

Comment

Originally posted by thedude
                          "Bearly" communist? :laugh: Also its funny that you would say the US is brainwashing people you should see how much propoganda the Chinese broadcast on their government owned news networks.
                          What the **** do you care about you're in the other side of the world, their economy is about anything but communist and most of the things that define a communist country dont exist in china, maybe when you cover up that subject at school you might be able to contribute something.

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
                            What the **** do you care about you're in the other side of the world, their economy is about anything but communist and most of the things that define a communist country dont exist in china, maybe when you cover up that subject at school you might be able to contribute something.

Please read this and if you haven't realised China is still a communist country than I guess you are hopeless. China may have improved but it is still far from being a free country.

Comment

Munchies, you're burying this thread faster than you think...

Comment

Working...
                              X