Don't You Just Love It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't You Just Love It...

So do we "Turn the other cheek" or is it "An eye for an eye?" You can always count on The Bible for contradictions!

Comment

^^ Well i forgive most of the time but i can usually see how im teamkilled. If i don't know how then i simply forgive.

Comment

Meh, if I get TKed on purpose, I'll just kick the SOB.

Comment

YOU IDIOT

Comment

Have you even taken a TKer off any sweet jumps?

Comment

"sweet jumps" whats that meant to mean?

Comment

You know, like a bike ramp. Vote Pedro.

Comment

Originally posted by Murtey
                  Don't You Just Love It...

I never play BF2 because i got fed up of getting teamkilled all the time and also because of people punishing for accidental teamkills. So i thought i would load it up for once...

I was killing loads of guys on Mashturu City and i had so many kills that i had 95 points... and there was still 100 tickets left on the map, I was happy because i thought i might be able to get 150-170 points which would be my all time best in one round.

Throughout the whole match i didn't teamkill, not even once and i didn't use the BH.

But then i got in a BH and switched to engineer so i could repair one. I saw two enemy vehicles approaching so i dropped an AT mine out of the BH. BY my suprise both vehicles were exploded by the mine and i was happy with my good shot, but i failed to see the idiot that was chasing them that was on my team that also got blown up. It just so happened that the team vehicle that my AT mine killed had 3 people in. Within seconds of it happening i said "sorry.. sorry.. sorry.." but they all punished instantly without a seconds worth of thought and i instantely was banned from the server. from one goddam accident

This game is full of idiots i swear

Rant over, Murtey.
                  I feel so sorry for you.

Comment

thats why me swtiched to playing counter strike source again. for a bit cause i got tired of BF2

Comment

I never get tked or do a tk as much anymore. Slow down (Change pace), and you will notice a difference. This is not a running to kill game.

Comment

Working...
                      X