Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't You Just Love It...

Don't You Just Love It...

I never play BF2 because i got fed up of getting teamkilled all the time and also because of people punishing for accidental teamkills. So i thought i would load it up for once...

I was killing loads of guys on Mashturu City and i had so many kills that i had 95 points... and there was still 100 tickets left on the map, I was happy because i thought i might be able to get 150-170 points which would be my all time best in one round.

Throughout the whole match i didn't teamkill, not even once and i didn't use the BH.

But then i got in a BH and switched to engineer so i could repair one. I saw two enemy vehicles approaching so i dropped an AT mine out of the BH. BY my suprise both vehicles were exploded by the mine and i was happy with my good shot, but i failed to see the idiot that was chasing them that was on my team that also got blown up. It just so happened that the team vehicle that my AT mine killed had 3 people in. Within seconds of it happening i said "sorry.. sorry.. sorry.." but they all punished instantly without a seconds worth of thought and i instantely was banned from the server. from one goddam accident

This game is full of idiots i swear

Rant over, Murtey.

Re: Don't You Just Love It...

bump

Comment

Yes! Wait... what was the question?

Comment

ya, i love it... :shakehead

Comment

That was well constructed. ^^

Comment

so was bumping a thread that obviously noone cares about.

Comment

man there are just idiots in game

today was commander, on some chinees map, I put arty on a point (not one teamamte to see in the whole area, just when arty starts to drop on the point, a BH with 4 guys goes right in ARTY and hoovers there, in last sec of ARTY it hits the BH and it blows up.

4 guys teamkilled, 4 times punished meaning I had teamwork score of -24 !!!

but I didn't get kicked, and because I won the round and for a commander winning the round the negative score doesn't count, I still got more then 50 points.

Next round I see a guy (who punished me) taking a jeep, and offcourse, I jump in fornt od it and punish, ha ha

Comment

LOL, Idiots, i hate them

-But one time the only base we had left on Oman was the carrier (64 plr server) and i hopped in the minigun and blew up all the vehicles (they were empty so i didnt get Tk,s)

-Then i called arty on my position.:evil: The commander wasnt payin attention and when the arty fell on the 28 or so of us on the carrier the commander got 24 TK's:laugh:

-24 Tk's and i bet they all punished (LOL) thats about -100pts:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

As an engineer I have to sympathise. So many times idiots drive over mines (when they get a HUGE warning). And I;m not one fo these engineers who spams mines over entraces and exits...

Comment

Originally posted by Ubermensch
                    so was bumping a thread that obviously noone cares about.
                    Well, I wouldn't say no one cares. I thought it was an interesting and well written tale. (<sigh> I still miss the old Rants and Raves forum.)

But bumping it a mere 16 minutes after it was posted?!?!? :wall: :thatsbad:

Comment

I wish I could punish you for making and bumping this thread...

*page down*

Comment

yesterday we were flying around in a blackhawk on stalemate and I was engineer sitting in the back, we had a support guy onboard so i had unlimted ammo. I just kept dropping mines out everywhere. must of dropped about 200 mines I got some good mine kills but I was waiting for some huge tk's. Luckily I never got any but it was fun seeing tons of mines everywhere. :laugh:
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                          Well, I wouldn't say no one cares. I thought it was an interesting and well written tale. (<sigh> I still miss the old Rants and Raves forum.)

But bumping it a mere 16 minutes after it was posted?!?!? :wall: :thatsbad:
                          Thank You for saying it's interesting... I made the thread because i thought it was too

Comment

I was playing karkand in a good squad, we were having an awesome game, then some idiot stands behind my tank as I reverse and I tk him. say sorry and second later i see "You've been kicked and banned from the server for excessive tk..."

Makes you angry doesnt it =/

Comment

Originally posted by Al3x
                              I was playing karkand in a good squad, we were having an awesome game, then some idiot stands behind my tank as I reverse and I tk him. say sorry and second later i see "You've been kicked and banned from the server for excessive tk..."

Makes you angry doesnt it =/
                              Exactly. It's silly, When my brother plays he always forgives. Suprisingly even if someone teamkills him 7 or so times :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X