Arty too often?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Arty too often?

I do think I should take a little longer to recharge the artillery. Only like 15 to 30 seconds more. I also believe that the artillery should be less accurate and not just obliterate all infantry in one small area. The finally thing I have to say about the artillery is that instead or added just to recharge time it should take time to aim the artillery.
    I being a good commander and an even better squad leader know what its like to not have a squad listen to you. I’ve had entire rounds being commander where they never accepted my orders to go to empty base and they always ask me for artillery when it broken and I’m trying to tell them to repair it. To all the squad leaders out there please listen to your commander.

Comment

As much as it allows for abuse - it would be nice if there was some validity to the Commend and Rebuke squad commands.

I have had squads that I was willing to give all my points to - just because they were that damn good. Others I wish I could give a boot to the head.

There is definitely a limit as to how much good/bad credit you give to a squad - but a squad that kicks ass should be rewarded for their work. Reverse side - a squad that sucks ass should have some sort of ill effect.

Maybe this is already in place - which for those squads that do well for me in command - you were very rewarded. I will compliment squads all the time for doing stuff right - or going above and beyond.

Is it just me, or does no one really like to defend in this game? Seems like everyone wants to be on the offensive. Good for point roll overs - but for overall strategy of dominating the map and getting it over with - it sucks.

Comment

I agree with the lack of people wanting to defend. Sometimes you luck in on a map and people do the right things at the right time, but that is like a real battlefield. You have to expect screw ups and try to cmpensate with them. I am glad to see though that many of you mostly agreed with my opinion. Thanks for taking the time read.

Comment

Working...
        X