Sniping tip for those who unlocked the M95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniping tip for those who unlocked the M95

The M95 is a must have if you are a chopper whore. My favorite tactic is hiding close to the enemy helo pad waiting for them to land to repair, or the chopper to spawn. When they do, I take out the pilot and gunner and steal the chopper. I can usually go a whole round without dieing in a chopper, so this helps my team by gaining air superiority.

Comment

Switching from M95 to M24 does increase your aim I must admit but you often notice that the power is slightly weaker. A lot of people tend to mention bad things about the M95 but from my personal experience it is an absoloute beauty. One shot one kills is not always possible but on certain occassions it is.

I recommend you guys watching this video... apologies if this has already been posted but it is possible to do what this guys does except shooting down Fighter Jets, Helicopters, Boats and Transport vehicles. I think that is utter crap.

Comment

He's already admitted to faking the vehicles and that the infantry usually took 2 shots. Video is worthless.

Comment

Oh? Where did you read that?

Comment

In the thread that the video maker posted it in. Dunno what section it's in, but it's on this site somewhere. Run a search.

Comment

Maybe they'll change some of the stats of the rifle in 1.3

Comment

Working...
              X