Sniper rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniper rifles

Now pass Grade 1 spelling. It's hard to understand that last post.

Comment

i passed that 2

Comment

Snipers are roxorz

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
          i did pass grade 3 reading comp
          I never specifically questioned your English skills penguino... Are you worried that you might just fit into that moron category?

Comment

LOL if we made a poll for worst posters penguino would win! Hey atleast he's good at something!

Comment

Originally posted by penguino
              i passed that 2
              Why don't I believe you.

Comment

Even though I'd probably punch penquino in the nuts the first time I saw him, I'll explain it again because the more times I do the clearer it will make my idea.

A weapon doesn't always hit the same point right? It has a certain accuracy. If you've taken any highschool level chemistry you've learned about the concept of accuracy and precision. However, I don't actually remember which is which. One of them, accuracy I believe, is how close you get to the intended point and precission is how repeatable it is, or how close the groupings are. Now in BF2, all weapons have perfect precision, that is, if you fire 30 shots, they won't all be on target but they will all be centered around the same point which is right in the middle of your crosshair. That leaves accuracy. This is what we can change in BF2, and what we adjust on the M95.

Experimentally or through some kind of math that they may or may not be able to do, you figure out how to make the accuracy bad enough that if you were to say fire 100 shots at an area, 20 of them would hit a man sized BF2 target. Remember, it's an average number. I hope that's a bit more clear.

Btw, I'm not calling you a moron because you can't understand this very simple concept, am I?

Comment

I know what ur saying but it will never work. EA has already put sum crappy programing into this game and to pull this off it would require some very good programing.
                  -what would probiably happen its that EA would program the M95 to hitt 2 feet to the left of the crosshares. This would allow you to hit a vehiccle but not a man. However once all the people find out that there bullets are hitting left they will compensate for it and they you will have a million snipers with 1 shot kill weapons who will never vnture out in the opwn unless they have a tank.

-this just proves that ur a moron

Comment

Working...
                  X