Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I was USMC, but my team thought I was M and M thought I was M dont miss this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Today I was USMC, but my team thought I was M and M thought I was M dont miss this..

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96

PS - Personally I think colored tags should be thrown out. You should have to go by uniform. Perhaps this would make everyone work to increase their SA by communicating more/at all with their teammates. That, and it adds realism by further enhancing the "fog of war."
    Man that would be a disaster, TK's would go up 10 fold and any match over 32 would probably be impossible because they limit squad numbers so you cant really get pissed off if there are a bunch of people lone wolfing it. Sometimes you have no choice.

Comment

Re: Today I was USMC, but my team thought I was M and M thought I was M dont miss this..

this has happened to me. i was playin with my friend and he was on the other team. i blew his chopper up and suddenly it said i had tk'ed. he started askin me y i tk'ed him and i said i didnt were on different teams and the scoredboard said that as well. then i respawn and see my "own team" comin towards me and they kill me. but no tk comes up and i cant punish. so the same thing happened to me.

Comment

Re: Today I was USMC, but my team thought I was M and M thought I was M dont miss thi

Originally posted by ptegan
        M = enemy

though it did take me a while to work out!
        M is the WORST abbreviation for enemy I've ever heard.. It's either enemy or nme, if you are illiterate.

Comment

Re: Today I was USMC, but my team thought I was M and M thought I was M dont miss thi

Originally posted by Fusion
          M is the WORST abbreviation for enemy I've ever heard.. It's either enemy or nme, if you are illiterate.

It doesnt necassarily mean enemy, it meant MEC, which with you being Carbon 5 = butty.

Comment

Working...
          X