X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New un-official Leaderboard!

Originally posted by MooJuice
    takes 35 seconds to cap a flag by yourself, thats four points. not to mention its based largel on KILL TO DEATH RATIO you goddamn retard....you know flags dont count as kills??
    Yes, I know. Except that you are rarely alone when capping flags. Nonetheless, we're both right - the act of capping flags requires no skill (clearing them does, surely) and you're not #1 because of flag capping.

It's your KD ratio and your apparent obsession with playing for points.

I've had some time to decipher why you're ranked so high.... for starters, you've spent nearly half of your total play time (5d 5h 40m 20s) in a plane or in armor:

Armour 0d 16h 16m 37s... KD ratio: 10.41
    Aviator 1d 17h 52m 03s 6208... KD ratio: 12.72

8,900 of your total 13,517 kills from those two vehicles alone.

Does it take skill to be a good pilot and a smart tanker? Definitely. Does it take as much skill as you want us to think it does? Definitely not.

You've spent a lot of time in lower-risk roles - pilot and tank driver. Of COURSE your KD is good. You die less because you're less vulnerable and exposed to fewer threats. So are you a better player? Not necessarily - you're just transfixed on getting as many kills as possible without dying.

I've also noticed that you primarily play medic - the class with the highest potential for points through heals, revives and a decent gun. You're so obsessed with points (your precious "SPM") that you've spent nearly 5 days of your total playtime as a Medic (leaving about 6 hours using other classes).

Yea, I'm sure you do it because you're a "team player". I think you do it because you have to generate points every waking moment of playtime - when you're not shooting you're healing and reviving.

You're #1 because your BF2 account is designed around getting as many points as possible in a given span of time. You're just as nutty as the guys with the higher playtime - you absolutely have to have the highest score.

Problem is, no one is impressed.

Interestingly, my accuracy with the assault rifle is 1% higher than yours (even though it's the primary weapon for your primary kit). Carbines? 1% higher too. We trade off in places - you're better in some, I'm better in others.

If we met on even ground it seems it'd be a fair fight... that is, unless you'd be hiding in a tank.

Because you have more "skill".

Comment

Re: New un-official Leaderboard!

This thread is going nowhere, sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
      X