Shonghua Stalemate...crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shonghua Stalemate...crap

i hate Cleansweep and Oman, but love most of the chinese maps. Dragon Valley is by far my favourite. But then for some reason the server rotation never works out for me. I've got 146 hours gaming time, and only 13 rounds on karkand..weird

Comment

I love the stalemate one I can pwn in APC and tanks so no one can touch me and if it's about to blow run into the fog as for zatar wetlands i like that one aswell I can't stand oilfields one, pennsiula or something that is bull ans mustaar city or something them too or complete bull imo.

Comment

I'm something of an anti-tank guy so I dont mind blowing up APCs and tanks, but it really does favour the Blackhawks due to the fog and lack of Stingers/Iglas. Certainly it's the worst map of the game.

Comment

i hate daqing the most but i still play it cos its different

Comment

My highest score on zatar wetlands 41 haha, it sucks !

Comment

Yeah, Daqing Oilfields is my least favourite map.

But...least favourite in this game is still above average for other games

Comment

Jeez, ppl whine about maps because they find them too difficult ! Go play "The Sims" ffs. I like all the maps, if I'm finding one hard, then its because my tactics sux. Learn & adapt

Comment

I like all of the maps! There are some I like more than others, but I'll never leave a server because a map is coming up. And to those who don't like Kubra Dam (there are many)- get to know the map. Its a blast when you know all the ins and outs, because most people DON'T.

Comment

I find my preference of maps tend to change .. at first I hated kubra. but now i quite like it. Not too keen on Songua. My favourite at the moment has to be Sharqi Peninsula.

--unreb

Comment

don't get me started on the kubra dam..only map where i'm always a sniper..

can;t fly and they'res no point being in a tank cause you just get blown up all the time

Comment

i like all the maps for the most part. Daqing oilfields and Zatar wetlands are good cuz i like to fly in jets even tho im afraid of heights

some maps i fly, some i go tank, some i go infantry

Comment

its a shit map but u get some knifes kill and i like to stalk people dont really every take it seriously

Comment

i also hate fusche pass 64 player its way too big

Comment

I love to play in Songhua Stalemate..I must be the only one.

Got, got my highest score there of 170 without APC or tank whoring which I'm proud of, since everybody else was running around in one. Easy to hide and as AT pick them off one by one and it's very hard for them to find or see you amongst the bamboo and cover.

Comment

Shonghua stalemate, certainly not the best map around, but not the worst either - Zatar craplands is my worst. If your infantry in that map youll get chewed up by armour and air because of the wide open spaces with no cover.

Now operation clean sweep - i used to hate that map. But for some reason i quite like it now. I think because its quite a slower paced map than the others - a squad can actually move around together and co ordinate an attack without one of its members getting wasted every 2 seconds. Plus ive had some great squad vs squad firefights over a broken bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X