Shonghua Stalemate...crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shonghua Stalemate...crap

You hate chinese maps? dragon valley is one of my favorite battlefield maps in general.

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
      I like that map... I usually play as an AT or an engi because its mostly an APC dominated map, and you can wreak havoc by camping in the bamboo in the hills.
      I like the map, although i don't like playing the chinese team.
      Songhua Stalemate is a perfect map to defend flags with mines. Even the BH's will land on them :laugh:

Comment

I love Stalemate (most played map lol), but as for everything, it's all about personal feelings. (i trully HATE cleansweep and Daliant Plant, but i guess some people love them )

Comment

I like Stalemate as well. For a start the fog seems to keep the chopper whores away. If they do venture out there is pleanty of AA to give them a hard time and rack A few points at their expense.

There aren't any maps I dont really like. Lots of variety.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
            That's precisely why I hate it - there are 3,102 APCs on that map.

Why bother....
            But it can be so much fun to place C4 on one of those 3,102 APCs and wait...

Comment

Yeah, all the Chinese maps are a bit too open for my liking. I love the urban/city maps -- You get cosntant action that way.

Comment

There are 2 types of map i see in BF2:

Urban and open.

When i want quick close combat i go for the urban,
                when I fancy a slower game, i go for a drive in a tank/APC in the open maps.

I just wish they had different versions of the urban maps:

day 1 having tanks etc like it is now,
                day 2 not having anything heavy at all.............We'll see.........

Comment

I like all maps come to think of it. Although I prefer some over the others, such as Shonghua Stalemate, Dragon Vally, Shiraqi Penisula, Strike At karkand, Dalian Plant, Dalian Oilfields, etc.

Though I think sometimes the maps can be overplayed. For example I dont mind operation clean sweep, or Gulf Of Oman, but in my mind their a little overplayed for my liking.

The one map I absolutely hate unless its fair teams is Kubra Dam. As MEC I can fly a chopper over their base and rape them. The Jets usually have to kamikaze me, in order to kill me. Or as engineers in a squad of them, we can drop a crapload of AT mines at the entrance and have our commander give us supply drops to drop more.

Comment

I really hate and despise both Songhua Stalemate and Zatar Wetlands, but I think the rest of the Chinese maps are cool.

In fact, these two are the only maps I don't really enjoy playing. Still, I never leave the server if they're played - I can't let down my squad!

Comment

You know what's funnier than everyone hating Stalemate? it's the fact that nearly everyone in this thread has spelt a map wrong! Delian Plant, Kubram Dam, Dragon Vally, Danquick Oilfields Songoa Stalemate, Shark Peninsula etc. I mean jesus christ, how hard is it to remember a map? And the worst one of all is when some nub calls it 'Mustafa City' .. FFS!

Rant aside, I hate..

Songhua (32 and 64)
                      Fushe Pass (32 and 64)
                      Dragon Valley (64)
                      Zatar Wetlands (And it was soo hyped up in the old BF2 movies, what a shame)
                      Operation Clean Sweep (all - What a piss poor map)
                      Dalian Plant (64)
                      Daqing Oilfields (32 and 64)
                      Kubra Dam (32 and 64)

I love

Karkand (16 and 32)
                      Mashtuur City (16,32 and 64)
                      Sharqi Peninsula (16, 32 and 64)
                      Kubra Dam (16)
                      Gulf of Oman (16,32 and 64)

Those are all maps that I hate or love in PUBBING, but I love every map in a match/scrim - well except maybe for Clan Sweep..

Comment

daqang and kubra. hate these maps with a passion and quit whenever they come on... personally i love songhua

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur69
                          daqang and kubra. hate these maps with a passion and quit whenever they come on... personally i love songhua
                          kubra is the worst ... songhua is a bh whoring paradise I LOVE IT

Comment

I pretty much like all maps, with Zatar Wetlands being my least favorite.

Personally, I like Songhua because it's really fun sneaking through the bamboo forest and killing the enemy who is running around looking for me.

I play all the maps because each one is different in it's own way, which give me a chance to change my tactics according to my surroundings. That way I can be ready for any situation which in turn can make you a better team player.

Comment

Whilst Songhua Sucks, the infamous Kubra Dam is really a crap map. We can only hope with the delay to the 1.03 update that they will have time to complete a new map or two and give us all something new to play on the ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                                kubra is the worst ... songhua is a bh whoring paradise I LOVE IT
                                Originally posted by excalibur69
                                Blackhawk whores. That's fine, cause I get at least 12 kills a round from the AA site on the roof of that building.

Comment

Working...
                                X