please - do NOT say they spawned on Squad leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: please - do NOT say they spawned on Squad leader

i didnt have the courage to read the 5 first pages, so this is my answer (sorry if that has been said but anyway. Dont forget the Spec ops dont show on UAV scans or radar scans. so, if there was a spec ops squad leader 2 different guys. it could also be that a spec ops guy took one of their kits (medics), revived them, and you killed that guy plus another one since you didnt see the spec ops that must have hidden and used his spec ops hiding ability so you dont detect him.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Smith
      Dont forget the Spec ops dont show on UAV scans or radar scans.
      you really should have read the pages after all. somebody said that and about 3dozen ppl replied that it is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
        you really should have read the pages after all. somebody said that and about 3dozen ppl replied that it is incorrect.
        LOL, you just beat me to it!

Comment

Get ridoff PB and include ***** feature (creates some lag as does PB update) for the next 1.03 patch.

And for the point of this thread. Never has I seen this bug in action.

Comment

server lag? Maybe you did kill them, you got the points for it, server lagged and brought them back to life?

I've seen some players appearing directly in-front of me & immediately disappearing again, they are only visible for < 1 second. I'm sure there is some kind of "teleport" hack, as I've cleared an area
            Game bug. I had this happen to a friend of mine who was on coms with me. He got killed and when he spawned in I caught a glimps of him, even his name showed up, and he disappeared.

Fusion
            And LOL at all of these "hack" posts, honestly, you have no idea about hacks or cheats, so why make these completely nonsense statements like "I swear I was hit by a blue vodnik" if anything, that is YOU modifying a skin, or it's a skin problem.
            There are hacks for this game. Check the post with the god mode on.
            God Cheat Thread

There is also chameleon skins and iff names (iff = identify friend/foe) for this game. I have seen the SS.

Gunner to Fusion
            Go soak your head noob.
            What he said.

Get ridoff PB and include ***** feature (creates some lag as does PB update) for the next 1.03 patch.
            Get rid of PB ... so you're a hack or want to hack right?
            You can download the no cd crack and pb doesn't have a problem with it.

Comment

I was on FuShe Pass playing Chinese last night. Got killed trying to cap one of the American flags. I then re-spawned as a marine at the same flag, that threw me for a second, got killed almost immediately and then re-spawned as Chinese back at my original respawn point. Confused the hell out of me thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mart728
                I had something similar happen awhile ago. I was in a firefight with a guy, killed him and was moving away when someone started shooting at me. It was the same guy, I killed him again and he just seemed to come back to life after about five seconds and killed me as I was a bit low on health by this stage. He was the only guy there, no medic or anything and we weren't at a spawn point.
                I have noticed this same behaviour in the last couple of days. I bit my tongue cause I wanted to say "ok, what hack are you using that lets you spawn back here in 5 seconds?", but I didn't want to go down that road.

I knew something strange was happening, and now from these posts, I know my observations are not wrong now.

Something is definitely going on. I've checked for squad leaders and made sure and area was clear (using UAV and sweeping the area), and can't explain how these guys are spawning back in the same area again.

Comment

Working...
                X