Missle Dodging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missle Dodging

Ohk, Well everytime im playin, drivin a plane, there ends up being someone that can follow me the whole time, im doing flips, turns, barrel rols, everything. I use the flares once the tone is solid, But they still always get me, Any help?
    Thanks
    =-Bajawoojie-=

Re: Missle Dodging

If you want to, hit the altitude cieling and you'll lose them along with control, IMO that is a last resort. However try decresing throtle slightly and he'll pass you. Also try reversing directions mid loop. Or one that always gets people, pitch left and then turn right. They prepare and sometime will turn left:laugh:

Comment

One of the best ways to break a missle lock from the ground is to fly behind a solid object; hill, tank farm, building.

Best way to get someone off your tail is to slow down and try to turn inside them. Most times they will overshoot you. Sometimes they wont. Depends on how good they are. You just have to practice. Or, keep them from getting there in the first place. Keep your eyes open and don't let them get on your tail.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Fly behind hills etc, drop decoys and break hard. Fly in tight circles. Climbing barrel rolls also work well against surface to air missiles, especially in the J10.
        Against air to air missiles, breaking left or right and turning hard is probably the best defence against missile locks.

Comment

you will get alot better when it comes to evading some people are just really good right now when it comes to dog fighting,

Comment

Well, i just go on full afterburners and start turning like crazy, i never get hit when that happens, i only get hit when i 'm strafing, i also die from collsision with objects like buildings. If you're in a bomber and the opponent is in a fighter, you might as well bail out while youcan, they out turn you, can go faster than you etc.

Comment

I always wonder how the hell people overturn me when I have afterburners on and sensitivity all he way up and im turning......

Comment

speed doesn't make you turn faster,decrease speed slightly and you will turn sharper, once you are in your turn, bump the afterburner now and then, and you will get sharper turns.

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23
                  I always wonder how the hell people overturn me when I have afterburners on and sensitivity all he way up and im turning......
                  The faster you're flying the wider your turn radius... Don't use afterburners going into a turn. Use them midway or coming out of a turn to get a lead gun solution on your prey.

Comment

look for something to divert their shots........(oil towers, helos, other planes..)

i always go as low to the ground as possible.............

Comment

If you do a perfect barrel roll continously, its really hard to hit you. Also in the middle of a roll do an invert loop, burn high up, slow down, fall down speed up and you've shaken him off in most cases.

Comment

simple: when you go head to head on someone, go straight up. dont let them get on your tail. you can do that by just being more aggressive.

Comment

I have found this helpful as well as fallen victim to it. Sometimes I am concentrating so hard on the target, I fail to see the mountain in front of him while I'm pursuing. Fly towards an object then pull up or roll out in either direction at the last second (or as close as you feel comfortable). You will be suprised how many people end up as a dirty spot on the side of a hill or mountain.

Comment

I usually pitch straight up, roll 90 degrees left or right and finish the "loop". It's a corkscrew and most people expect you to just loop straight.

Comment

Bank and roll.....also bank and roll

Comment

Working...
                              X