Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: O-M-F-G my dad is retarded!

Originally posted by Imagenesis
    You dad isn't the retarded one. You are. A 3300+...Yah uh hu. Just die.
    WTF is up with that comment? Someone already said that they made a 3300 but it wasn't popular...

Comment

the 3300 is a Sempron processor and does very much exist.

Comment

Nice, call your father a retard for not buying you a computer. Why don't you get a job and thank him for feeding and clothing you your whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorBusiness
          Nice, call your father a retard for not buying you a computer. Why don't you get a job and thank him for feeding and clothing you your whole life.
          >>>>>>>>>PWNED<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

lol, harsh but fair.

Comment

Originally posted by S_t_a_l_i_n
              >>>>>>>>>PWNED<<<<<<<<<<
              Agreed....PWNED :laugh:

Comment

Upgrade your PSU....

and then buy yourself a 6800GT 256MB video card. Everything else in your sig should do fine for current a short-term games.

Comment

Keeping off topic - It's good to be back and see my old friends again.

Back on topic, I think he just means that his dad missed a good opportunity on a good deal. Regardless, I can call my dad a retard because he often is and he'll be the first to admit it!

Comment

yea buy a new psu and gfx card such as x800 pro or 6800nu dont waste money on new comp when u can build one ur self for loads cheaper

Comment

i cringe everytime i go into a pc shop in the uk such as pc world and i see families paying like 1000 pounds thinking the pc is 1337 because the sales person has chatted them up but really its a shitty pent 4 system with integrated graphics and a load of cheap shit such as cheap priniter and digi cam to make the deal look like a bargain when in reality the pc would cos like 300 quid to make

Comment

Originally posted by Tom|Nbk
                        i cringe everytime i go into a pc shop in the uk such as pc world and i see families paying like 1000 pounds thinking the pc is 1337 because the sales person has chatted them up but really its a shitty pent 4 system with integrated graphics and a load of cheap shit such as cheap priniter and digi cam to make the deal look like a bargain when in reality the pc would cos like 300 quid to make
                        I know exactly what you mean. I have on occasion, given these poor mislead people a certian look to indicate the dude is pulling the wool over their eyes.

From behind the sales persons back of course.

Comment

If I was your dad and you called me retarded I wouldn't buy you crap, you spoiled little S**T! You would be playing solitaire on a used pent 2! With a 16 MB video card and 64 MB ram. LOL

Comment

Me? My dad stopped buying me crap about 25 years ago. I'm an adult and my dad is cool; we're like friends. But he's still a retard!

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorBusiness
                              Hahah. Nice comment, and true

Comment

hehe sorry...i did just get pwned :laugh: well i meant that he really did miss probally the best computer deal (in a store) that i could find....and also, he said he needed one though....
                                and plus, im not the spoiled one here. The best computer game i have ever been able to play on my FAMILIES computer, was Warcraft 2...(besides playing BF2 on FULL LAG!)

also, which is a better deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X