O-M-F-G my dad is retarded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-M-F-G my dad is retarded!

so we were looking at this computer and he said he was like about to buy it.... but he friecken waited like 3 weeks with me nagging at him to go get it and now its outta stcok@@#@!#!@#@!@$# so does anyone know a good computer that i can upgrade a litttle bit for under 750.00?

Re: O-M-F-G my dad is retarded!

What's wrong with your current system (the one in your sig.)? It's better than mine.

Comment

if you dont want the system you have now, give it to me

Comment

I don't think they make a 3300+

Comment

they did but it wasnt popular so many shops dont sell it, mate jst buy a good GPU and hay uve got a brilliant system!!!

Comment

ummm yeah, except for the fact that it came with a 250 PSU and a CPU that couldnt handle a 6600 GT or something...
            but plus, my dad would be getting this computer for non-gaming purposes....and i would get a new one

Comment

So replace the PSU.....

Seriously, go buy a nice 500w thermaltake one for about 50$ and your in bizness

Comment

but really...theres sumtin up with my computer. It should be able to run like counter strike 1.6 dont ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuxy_Muxy
                  but really...theres sumtin up with my computer. It should be able to run like counter strike 1.6 dont ya think?
                  Yes, it should. But you must have an upgraded PSU and be running that 6600GT. Your CPU can push that card but your PSU can't feed it much less the rest of your system.

Truth is, you are killing your PC slowly every day you run with that 250W PSU...

Comment

Nice to see ya Shamus!!!

Comment

Get a nice PSU and get a vid card too.

Comment

www.cyberpowersystem.com sells great systems. I bought a computer online for about $590 without a video card. Amd64 3000+, 1gb ram, 80gb hardrive, case, motherboard, and all the other stuff you need. I bought a 6600gt few weeks after i got my comp.

Comment

Just buy a nice new PSU on Newegg.com
                          Get one thats over 400W and has atleast 18A on the +12V rail and you'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus
                            Yes, it should. But you must have an upgraded PSU and be running that 6600GT. Your CPU can push that card but your PSU can't feed it much less the rest of your system.

Truth is, you are killing your PC slowly every day you run with that 250W PSU...
                            Shamus!

Comment

You dad isn't the retarded one. You are. A 3300+...Yah uh hu. Just die.

Comment

Working...
                              X