• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh, hey. Patch delayed.

ROFL i knew this was coming

Comment

Doesn't bother me one bit. The server browser is a lame duck but gameplay wise I'm not having any issues (lucky me), people are starting to figure out how to take out Blackhawks with C4 on flagpoles and shooting at the tires, using the guns on the buggys etc. by the time the patch does come around people are going to probably be dissapointed with the changes.

Comment

not like we didnt see that coming

Comment

I'd rather it be late and comprehensive than early and incomplete.

You all bitch about video game companies favoring speed-to-market over quality - don't be hypocrites.

Yes, they should have released a better game, but that ship has sailed. Time to own up to your own principles.

Comment

i think its rather comical that they said they cant make there deadline another shockin development from the ever so lovin people at ea ..

ya right i am sure they couldnt hit the floor if they planned on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
              I'd rather it be late and comprehensive than early and incomplete.

You all bitch about video game companies favoring speed-to-market over quality - don't be hypocrites.

Yes, they should have released a better game, but that ship has sailed. Time to own up to your own principles.
              Ok, to put it in short form, EA/Dice have always been known for releasing crap games in the BF series. Tell me why would you work on a friggin expansion pack when you have a buggy game that runs like crap and really needs work put in it. IF they had thought about working on the BF2 patch, they would be done on the deadline that they set. You say they are not money-whoring people? heh.

Comment

We will avoid committing to another date
                :rofl: :rofl: These guys couldn't hit a cows ass with a banjo, let alone a release date :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

ah well

Comment

so while it is important to us to keep the release date, it is more important that we take the time to do this right
                    did EA said that, I almost can't believe it, it would be nice if this was there strategy from the start

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                      did EA said that, I almost can't believe it, it would be nice if this was there strategy from the start
                      BINGO`! :laugh:

Comment

man if this patch is crap... an uproar is imminent haha

Comment

thats a dissapointment

Comment

Yeah, I'm totally disappointed but not in the least bit surprised.

EA/DICE have a TERRIBLE reputation for this kind of thing. It's like BFV all over again

At least the game does play well in its current state..nothing game-breaking.

The least they could do would be to release the complete list of things being fixed

I mean COME ON...throw us a BONE here!

Comment

I can see it on FoxNews.... Riots Everywhere! EA/Dice responsible for crap video games! Death Toll: 127

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                                They are taking too long because they are working on BF3 and crap like that. If they would work on their first material, they would have been done on the date.

What the hell are you talking about?? BF3...Come on man...wake-up...nobody's working on BF3....If they gave out another release date for the patch and it didn't come out on that date...they know panisy like you would whine about it. Like you are now. Just enjoy the damn game.

Comment

Working...
                                X