X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, hey. Patch delayed.

http://www.eagames.co.uk/news.read.asp?id=4360

1.03 Update Progress

In this space about a month ago, EA and DICE listed many of the feature tweaks and updates that are pending for the 1.03 Update. In order to address the key issues as quickly as possible, we set an aggressive release date for the end of August. Unfortunately, as we approach the end of this month, it has become apparent that we will not meet this goal, and we wanted to keep you abreast of our progress. We are committed to making the 1.03 Update as comprehensive as possible, so while it is important to us to keep the release date, it is more important that we take the time to do this right. We will avoid committing to another date, but know that our goal is to get 1.03 out to you as soon as we’re certain it will deliver what we know you’re all hoping for. Keep fighting soldiers, the 1.03 Update is coming!

Re: Oh, hey. Patch delayed.

Yay for that. It's okay though...they have my $50.00

Comment

Shocking developments!

Comment

At least it's not being rushed.

Comment

They are too busy making BF3!!!1

Comment

and dice canada is working on BF special forces starring tom hanks as teh lead caracter and bf4af
            ka fkasdfd

Comment

Give them a little time... maybe the game will be fixed now,and if they rush it now who knows which problems will rise then .atleast they are trying

Comment

Did you hear about the new movie tom hanks is starring in? It is called "Last n igga' on Earth".

Comment

I take this as a good sign. So far, all we've seen is rushed work. They've constantly put everything out as soon as they could, just to 'please us'. The fact that they're delaying this shows that they're actually putting some effort into making sure it's a good release.

to you EA. For a change.

~Salad

Comment

I love how they wont give a date....hahaha....just as soon as we get it you might get....hahaha got to love big corporations....game will be fixed now...oh i doubt that how many patches where there for BFV I way lost track....

Honestly though we cant really complain that much since this game does take up way to much of our personal lives....

Comment

Lame.

/me presses page down.

Comment

They are taking too long because they are working on BF3 and crap like that. If they would work on their first material, they would have been done on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                          Did you hear about the new movie tom hanks is starring in? It is called "Last n igga' on Earth".
                          lmfao i was going to say htat from ask pual moony hahahahaha lmfao the last samurai starring tom cruise, the mexican with brad pit. lmfao

Comment

Did anyone expect that it would actually be released when they said it was supposed to be...fools.

Comment

lol..I was wondering where that was from. Ahhh..Chapelle Show

Comment

Working...
                              X