G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G3

Didn't really care for my G3, wish i had unlocked something else like the G36c or DOA-12. The 20 round clip really puts it at a disadvantage especially when the rest of it's stats aren't that drastically different from the other assault rifles.

Comment

I gotta do it.. click me

Comment

that video is stupid teh dude shooting the g3 was a dumb piece of shit, when he was aiming at the guy he was like as far left as he could go and if you shoot at someone with it and they dont have body armor there screwed they get takin out quik as pie in front of a fat kid.

Comment

Interesting video, good points at the end.

The G3 distance shot seemed to be poor aim, but whatever I love my n00b tube!

Comment

Im all about the noob tube.

Why should I waste my aim, going prone, to fire at some motard 200m away when I can just as easily use the GL to plug him before Im even damaged. Quicker, cleaner, more kills as a result in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
              I gotta do it.. click me
              Best video ever... I've said from the start that the G3 is useless... You can even tell by looking at its stats. Yet someone will always deny it, saying that their G3 unlock is the greatest thing ever...

Comment

i am actually quite suprised by this cos i hear great things about the g3 but rarely get killed by it...i pop out my g36 and blast em away...or even my medic unlock in some instances...althought when ppl jus spray at close range i usually die...

can somebody tell me about the PKM i would really like a good support gun...going up a high building sitting in a tent mowing down men sounds fun

Comment

im not saying its the best i never use it ever but when i used to it wasnt that bad it was decntly good, i just like the nubtoob alot so there yar go.

Comment

Originally posted by way21337
                    He said PKM
                    he can unlock up to 2 guns...

Comment

some people love the g3, some people dont. Some people love the 50 cal sniper rifle, some people don't. Some people like this unlockable gun, some don't. Its all personal preferance. I like the G3, I have taken out snipers with it before, and that's while they were shooting at me. I would say its better than the AK47 cause it doesnt have the accuracy of the g3 (that video was crap, I have killed guys in a fourth the shots they did for distance shots), though the power of the g3 and the ak47 are literally 2 points off from eachother so they have equal power. The ak101 and the g3 are very very close in power and accuracy. The M16 is no where near as powerful as the g3, though it is equal in accuracy. I know this from experience as playing assualt a lot. Its all how you use it and what suites you. Some will like it, some will not, just like all the other unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by =Hairy_Nipple=
                        he can unlock up to 2 guns...
                        I remember you Hairy_nipple, you and some other nipple guy were cheating to get your knife badges on this one server. You went off to some remote part of the map, then stabbed the guy, a medic from his team revived him, you stabbed him again, and you did this at least 50 times before finally some people came out there and killed the two last guys that were so kindly helping you cheat

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                          I remember you Hairy_nipple, you and some other nipple guy were cheating to get your knife badges on this one server. You went off to some remote part of the map, then stabbed the guy, a medic from his team revived him, you stabbed him again, and you did this at least 50 times before finally some people came out there and killed the two last guys that were so kindly helping you cheat
                          ROFL, can't wait to see what he says to this

Comment

i unlock g3 and it sucks i rather use grenade launcher

they need to put a grenade launcher on the g3 and ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                              That is the truth!

Check his victim stats.

Edit: Oh, and I love my G3. It was my first unlock. My other is the PKM which is also a fine gun, but I prefer the G3 more. Reason for that is that I can just as easily take someone out from a distance AND up close with accuracy. That's what I like about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X