Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's Your Accuracy?

24%

I use pretty much every single weapon on a daily basis (by daily basis I should say anytime I play bf2"") asides from submachine guns. The most used weapon I have is the assualt rifle with over 25k kills @ 22%. I think my most accurate killing weapons are the defibulator with like 460kills @ 78% and the noob tube with almost 4k kills @ 72%.

This is my first and only account, @ 274k in points now - Signed up in 05 but was still on dial up and didn't actually get fast enough internet to play until sometime around summer of 06. I can truely say I don't miss dial up at all

Comment

Originally posted by System
      24%
      and the noob tube with almost 4k kills @ 72%.
      noob tubers+snipers=my b1tches

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
        noob tubers+snipers=my b1tches
        noob tubes arn't bad guns at all, very good for Close to medium range which is why i have to say you'd get owned, but long distance shooting I would switch to the other mode of the gun and use single shot.

Not up for a challenge though, I haven't used that kit for a long time and I'm very rusty on my accuracy with the tube right now but every time I play with it I get better and better again. Gotta say tubes own medics hardcore because half the time they just go for the rez points and you kill both guys instantly and the third forth guys can be taken out with the assualt rifle switch.

Come to think of it I think I am going to try playin some more assualt again, been screwing around on karky with the us engineer shotgun a lot lol.

Comment

Working...
        X