X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your accuracy?

Originally posted by Supermario View Post
    Is there anyway of increasing accuracy?
    One way is not so just randomly toss grenades or waste ammo when walking, driving or standing around on the helo pad. Everytime the trigger is pulled it counts against your accuracy, whether you hit a target or the ground. You have to make every shot count.

Comment

• Re: What's Your Accuracy?

overal accuary 20%

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild View Post
        One way is not so just randomly toss grenades or waste ammo when walking, driving or standing around on the helo pad.
        I used to do that a lot...

Overall Accuracy: 21.13%

Comment

firing shots randomly off in the air, at trees, blowing up fuel tanks for fun, shooting you own car then fixing it cause your bored are all reasons my accuracy is so low, but without these things bf2 wouldn't be as fun.

Comment

mine is 21% \o/ but yeah everybody shoots randomly, don't they?

Comment

I use covering fire a lot when I'm playing support, but as a sniper I have 53% accuracy. Is that good?

Comment

Actually, I have random shots (always with the GL) when I am trying to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by numerobofis
                  I use covering fire a lot when I'm playing support, but as a sniper I have 53% accuracy. Is that good?

thats about the same as mine...so its like every 2 shots u get a hit. not bad i suppose

Comment

carbine 43%
                    silenced pistol 98%

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      97.42%, all weapons (assuming my target is the ground or sky)
                      hahaha same here

overalll its about 27%.....so pretty good, i would say thats average

Comment

i like to shoot trees, those fuel tanks, jeeps, rocks, oh my y is my accuracy so bad ?

Comment

Originally posted by steppenwolf428 View Post
                          i like to shoot trees, those fuel tanks, jeeps, rocks, oh my y is my accuracy so bad ?
                          hahaha ya my favorite to shoot is fo sho the fuel tanks....i love it when u shoot them and they kill the other team, so funny:laugh:

Comment

shooting at passing enemy jets puts the accuracy down too

Comment

i wouldnt say i shoot randomly. when spotting, every now and again, ill release Q a bit early resulting in firing.
                              as for fuel cans, if i see one and theres no enemy around i shoot it. i say if theres no enemy around because i use them to kill due to the damage range of them. what i do like to do as a sniper though, is to wait till my guys are in the vicinity of a can (not so it hurts them), shoot it and then crack up as they start jumping and running about like it was the other team:laugh:

Comment

19% overall. This is excluding the sniper.

Comment

Working...
                                X