• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changing the e-mail of an BF2 account

Originally posted by rauber
    ur really fast man

yes

i´m playing BF2 with an account i created in the demo version!
    Now (i have the full version) im still playing with this account!
    i dont want to create a new one. (lots o points)

My problem is that the email i registred (in the game) is like "efjhfehefhef" because i didn´t care because it was the demo! i know my nickname and the password. But what if one day EA requests a login with the email of all users?

i created a second gs account yesterday and changed the email for my ingame ea account nickname (thats possible) (now i have two nicknames in my gs account)
    but ea email and ea password is still the same. my problem is: how can i change the ea email?
    If you changed nick , that may be the problem .
    you should have logged in GS with the e-mail and password you retrieved from the .con file , then changed the e-mail , the nick must remain the same .

Comment

Re: Changing the e-mail of an BF2 account

Wow after my e-mail domain closed I had to alter my bf2 account e-mail address and I cam across this here on a search. Thanks.!
      I have been on the official EA tech support on and off for two days and have received not one correct answer or a way of doing it. My first reply told me how to edit my POGO account--that was a big help!!!!

Then they kept telling me to use the ingame account management system. Of course that doesn't allow you to change e-mail there. Morons!!!
      I came here, found the post with a search and and was able to change my account info in a couple of seconds. Checked my profile.con and the new e-mail addy is there.

Lessoned learned, the last place you want to go for help is the online EA tech support.

Great info, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X