Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wanted to be able to talk via mic to the guy in your APC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya he did lol. hes one of those read the title and go the the bottom and post guys, who doesnt read the thread at all.

Comment

Imagine the scene.

middle of a battle, everyone taking away, "sniper behind the tree at your 8 o'clock", " bring up the LAV", "cover me"

When all of a sudden a womans voice rings out loud and clear from the top of the nearest hill,

"Are you playin that f*kin game again, didn't I ask you to take the bins out an HOUR ago? You needn't think you'll be sh*gging me tonight. You f*kin loser":laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Master Shake
        I can hear it now.......Me.(whispering) "Pssst..Psssst.......Hey noob wheres the sniper at up there?" Noob (in a loud 13 year old squeaky voice) "WHAT SNIPER ?? I DONT SEE ANYONE, LOOK AT THE GUN I UNLOCKED, YOURS SUCKS.."

*BANG!!!!*

Me (whispering) "Thanks Noob I see where he is now......"

I could see it being usefull....
        LOL! This feature could make for some new and interesting situations in MMOFPS games. It's definitely the next step towards enhancing realism. Maybe DiCE can include support in a future expansion? This would be sweet. Next stop - Smell-O-Vision!!!

"Dude, who farted?"
        "I think it was the Medic."
        "No way! It was that Spec-Ops guy!"

Comment

it would get SOOOO abused by retard noobs in the game.

id turn it off for regular play, POSSIBLY use it for match play

i like ventrilo better though. doesnt get mixed in with the game sounds like this X-Fi crap does. i'd much rather HEAR my teammates than have to shout to them through an artillery strike...

Comment

Originally posted by crashtest
            Not the samething! This technology will allow you to hear the voice as if it was coming from the character in the game, blending in with the environment. This makes it feel more realistic then just plain ol' teamspeak.

(3D Voice Over IP not currently supported over internet connections)

- end of story

Comment

Re: Ever wanted to be able to talk via mic to the guy in your APC?

Party pooper.

Comment

Re: Ever wanted to be able to talk via mic to the guy in your APC?

I read that too, but it says currently, and we are debating a future for this technology!

Let the story continue!

Comment

Working...
                X