X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you^

Comment

I like nades almost as much as I like whores :laugh:

just tonight i was hiding behind an AA sandbag as a jeep drove up and started gunning me with the machine gun.....2 nades :dead: :dead: boom two kills...they saved my ass

seriously , I wish the AT had nades

Comment

nades are pretty strong as they are, sure in real like they are hella stronger but look at karkand, if they were stronger even more people would just nade spam.

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
          nades are pretty strong as they are, sure in real like they are hella stronger but look at karkand, if they were stronger even more people would just nade spam.
          Excactly. Nade spam $hit$ me more than anything......like n00b cannons for assault.......

Comment

Also agreed d3t NOW a realism mod is diffrent cantwaittill realism beats the $h|T out of bf2!

Comment

I only use them when a group of people are taking over a flag.

Comment

no probs with nades here. Alot of players just rush into rooms and bldgs and get pwn by proning enemies. Throw one in to disorient them (or maybe kill them) and watch them run out all wobbly....take out your knife and finnish them off. If they don't run out, it's still an easy kill. Nades r cool in my book.

Comment

I use nades a lot, and I think they are powerfull.

People saying they should be more powerfull, well, you would mess up the game, when BF1942 came out, the nades where so powerfull you took out 5 guys with it easely, a tank was destroyed with only two nades, the result was you had rounds where there was actualy just one thing happening, that was nade trowing, nothing else, the first patch on BF1942 made the nades to normal power.

Comment

I wish they did do alot more damage to vehicles, their fine as they are to infantry though. I real life a single frag can literally level a small bunker. I just hate it cause I throw them at tanks and they tanks takes the hit like it was just a fly running into the side of it...pisses me off haha. But I think their fine as they are...though bigger splash damage would be nicer but alot more devastating!

Comment

IN my opinion, the nades are fine. You can get a kill or two here and there, but they arn't powerful enough for people to whore them like those pathetic SOBs do with the 203 or GP-30

Comment

What a Question ? Sure they are good. Better Question: Is this Nade friendly or not ?

Comment

If they'll make nades more powerful then this will become another Americas Army Operations grenade fiest.

Comment

Originally posted by Soda
                            If they'll make nades more powerful then this will become another Americas Army Operations grenade fiest.
                            roger to that.........

Comment

guys, don't forget that grenades can also reveal an enemy for you... try throwing them at a place where you suspect an enemy would be and 80% of the time you'll get atleast some kind of movement or a sign of the enemy being there (plus it adds to the pressure factor on the barricaded enemy)

Comment

Working...
                              X